Question about the Agility AA line for leveling

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Banesworn, Sep 7, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Banesworn Guest

Hello!
    I came back to EQ2 recently and am sitting on 58 AAs. I used to be specced 23 Str line for the melee as well as the melee abilities in the Warden tree.
    I want to do the same thing, but wondered if Wild Regeneration was worth taking early while leveling? It seems like I had it somehow and it was awesome! Unfortunately, I was also hoping to squeeze in Enhance: Warden of the Forest to get chainmail-like mitigation and Enhance: Spirit of the Wolf for myself and also parties I'm in.
    Thanks so much for your time.
  2. ARCHIVED-joyhinia Guest

Wild regeneration is nice from a healing point of view but honestly I would stick with what you previously had, at lower levels natural boon (heals on melee hits on str line) is great and solo will do most of your healing.
  3. ARCHIVED-Orpheus666 Guest

Spirit of the Wolf boost isn't really needed any more, maybe in instances when mount speed is disabled but since nothing goes under 60% run speed anymore I stopped using it on my warden.
  4. ARCHIVED-Banesworn Guest

Thanks to both of you for the quick replies!
    That saves me some points not having to go down AGI until later. Once I get STR and the Warden melee stuff capped (and Enhanced: Warden of the Forest), what line should I start next?
    Rosvita, your sticky recommends STA for the crit and Serenity, but it just doesn't seem as useful to me as starting the AGI line now to get Wild Regeneration later. Being rather new, I'm sure I'm just missing something.
    I'll admit, the WIS line looks intriguing too, though hardly a necessity.

Thanks again for your advice!
  5. ARCHIVED-joyhinia Guest

Crit will increase both dps and healing which is why i recommend it, serenity is nice for stuns (don't work on stifles till you can spend points in pure serenity though), agi will increase your heals obviously but you have waste points (you'll have to eventually anyway) on charm/mez.

WIS line is 'intriguing' but honestly I can't stand rebirth but some wardens swear by it, I think its all about play style if your a 'pure healer' then its a choice your likely to take but if your 'hybrid' then its unlikely you will touch then line :)