Question about Deity Powers/Miracles

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-Ookami-san, Feb 16, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Ookami-san Guest

[p]How do you gain Powers/Miracles once you perform the quest? How long do they last? [/p][p]Is it a once and done deal? You pray, you cast, you go back and pray again? [/p][p]Is it a pray once, use many? Do you pray, get the miracle/etc. and the pay the cost once and then cast it for free? Or do you pray once, get the spell then use status whenever you cast?[/p][p]Trying to understand the limitations before I start playing around with this.[/p][p] [/p][p]Thanks![/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

After it opens up when you complete the quest, go buy it from your altar for faction points. You get 2 charges of the blessing or miracle, and once you use both charges up, you gotta go back and buy it again.
  3. ARCHIVED-Ookami-san Guest

Wow... you must really burn through status quickly in that case.
  4. ARCHIVED-Tyranire Guest

It's not too bad if you get an Imbued Altar....I think I spend about 1800-1900 favor to replenish my blessing/miracle. You just have to be willing to take the monetary hit by sacrificing items instead of selling them. On average I think I get about 150-200 favor per item at level 70, and that's just the treasured junk drops.
  5. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

[p]With an Imbued altar, I think my level 5 miracles cost like 1700 or so.[/p][p] [/p][p]Anyways, there's a time limit you gotta wait before you can use the blessing or miracle again anyway.[/p]
  6. ARCHIVED-Bmitchell64 Guest

I haven't used the alter alot, but it seems to be a way of getting useful spells. How much much an item be worth to "sacrifice" it for blessings?