Question about Area Attacks

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Whoak, Mar 4, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Whoak Guest

I noticed with Crane Flock? I think that's the name now I'm at work and can't check. Anyhow I was wondering if it's possible to get this area attack % up to 100 with the proper gear at 90?
    Thanks
  2. ARCHIVED-Factionz Guest

Crane Flock is 100% toggable, Crane Twirl is 20% max passive AoE auto-attack and probably what you're thinking of.
    That being said I have no idea what the answer is. :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Polynikes Guest

It is not possible to up Crane Twirl's AE auto attack. However, you can add more AE auto thru gear/adorns.
    No, I do not see you hitting 100% AE auto anytime soon.
  4. ARCHIVED-circusgirl Guest

You're not likely to max it, but you can increase it significantly. We have 20% through crane twirl, the illusionist buff arms of imagination comes with another 20%, and you should be able to get at least another 20% through adornments--I don't recall how many pieces the AE autoattack adornment can go on, but I'm pretty sure its at least three.
  5. ARCHIVED-napalmpt Guest

with all the new red and yellow ae attack adorns, from the gnoll camp if i recall correctly it may not be 100 but you can get it pretty damn close with gear and adorns I believe the yellow are 5% and the red are 7 and go on the head, chest, shoulders, forearms, legs and boots.
  6. ARCHIVED-Maamadex Guest

There is also the 40% ae auto red adorn proc.