Quest "Marr's Work be Done" is broken

Discussion in 'Quests and Live Events' started by ARCHIVED-Dalannae, Oct 22, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Dalannae Guest

am on the last froglock to check on and every time he agros me the 2 guards that are standing right next to him attack him and kill before i have a chance to get the update. Please fix it. yes I /bugged it.I am not the only one having trouble with this my friend who I was duoing with did not get his update either.
  2. ARCHIVED-General_Info Guest

what level are you attempting this at? it sounds like you are doing it at the minimum level possible. dont hold your breath about them making it so the guards dont agro instead level up some more and try again later.
  3. ARCHIVED-Dalannae Guest

General_Info wrote:
    my friend and I are level 38 as are the Guards I have not had a chance to check what level the guards will be . This is a quest you can start at 20 it should be doable by a level 20 we should not have to wait till we are a higher level those. The problem is that the guards kill the mob that agroes those guards shoudl not bethere if htey expect peolel to do these quests at appropiate levels this one being level 20 if it was meant for level 20 characters to update then why make the quest doable at level 20. This Quest as it is is broken and should be fixed.