Quest High Tide

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by iamvegano, Jun 10, 2021.

1. iamvegano Active Member

Hi, I am just wondering if anyone has been able to complete this quest and if you could guide me on how to do it?
    I have literally spent between 20-30 hours just trying to kill Salton. I read in Wiki about pulling him up into the caves, it did not help.

I then got a high level player (thank you Kunicho for your patience) to come in and clear the field so I only had to deal with Salton and that didn't help. Literally I have died a dozen times, my Merc dies every time, and I evac the rest of the time.

I am very frustrated and could really use some help. If you know a specific place to pull him great. If you think it is a bug, I can report it. But, I want to complete the quest now more than ever given the amount of time spent.

Thanks in advance
  2. Cataluna New Member

Here's a link to EQ2i talking about the strat for him. https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Salton (You'll probably have to copy/paste it into your browser.)
    I don't remember it being all that difficult. Do make sure you have your buff (Blessing of Prexus).
    iamvegano likes this.
  3. iamvegano Active Member

Thank you.. I have read this and it did not help
    But, the Blessing of Prexus, this is new for me.. now I try again