Quest help : Sustaining Souls of Bloody Kithikor

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Kreator, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Kreator New Member

How do I get the event to start?

I have killed Wandering Skeletons. I always find 3 of them up. A message about the battle flashes on screen and that's it... No battle
  2. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

I want to say it's on a one hour timer, but this quest has always been extremely buggy. Just keep trying. It'll eventually pop correctly.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. JanEQ Active Member

I believe there's more than just 3 wandering skeletons (closer to 12). Once all (or a certain number) of them are dead, the battle may start. It's been awhile since I've done this one, ymmv.
    Xianthia likes this.
  4. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Adding to this. Go to each of the skeleton/bones on the ground and walk through them, mobs will spawn on some of them. As you do this, make sure to kill any wandering spirits. There are eight piles of bones. (it's been a very long time but think this is the correct number) and they are all over that island.
    Kaitheel and Breanna like this.
  5. Daryx Well-Known Member

Exactly, it's about 12. I did this about a month ago and only had to kill maybe half and when I flew back over the battle site it was in progress. It helps to have some kind of tracking up so you can find the wandering ones more quickly, and they are also marked more or less on EQ2MAPS POI. You may have to go all the way up to the druid ring area and down as far as where the beach starts with the undead froglok druid mobs. I didn't walk over any bones they four or so times I've done this, I just looked for the wandering ones and it has been working that way for me. (I think the first time I did it I had to do all 12 but after that it seems I got by with fewer, maybe because they were already taken out by someone else.)
    Kaitheel, Breanna and Xianthia like this.
  6. Kreator New Member

Thank you. I picked up a Scroll of Tracking and that lead me to other Wandering Skeletons. I killed maybe 7 or 8 and the event started.
    Kaitheel, Xianthia and Breanna like this.