Quest: Celestial Doctrine - Frustrated

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Numbski, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Numbski New Member

OK, so I will own the fact that it is my fault for not looking more closely to Mission Timer reset of Celestial Doctrine when I finished my quest today. I was happy enough to get my reward, but then extremely frustrated by the fact that I have to wait another 29 days and 4 hours to get the quest again because in case others did not realize it this Quest is on a fixed 30 day timer and does not roll over into the following timeframe. The quest itself will extend into the next timeframe just like the raid quests for this expansion, but they do not roll over to the point where you can complete last months and this months in the same 30 day period. So if you did not complete your quest by yesterday then you missed out on an entire month reward for the celestial reward. You can still happily complete the one you're on, but do not plan on trying to make up for any missed time.

So from what I can tell this expansion, the daily harvest (not Tradeskill), Raid Quests and Celestial Quests do not roll over, but the Tradeskill/Solo/Heroic/Event Heroic Dailies & Weeklies do roll over.
    elbuenomalo88 likes this.