Query on "Herbal Healing" change

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Tkia, Apr 26, 2022.

1. Tkia Well-Known Member

Hi Mum, could you explain the reasoning and extent of this change please? Whenever I'm doing this quest for factioning I always harvest extras and store them so that I can make house items at will and not have to wait for the right daily quest to roll around. As a result I have various characters that have stacks of these herbs in their bags, in their bank or in their house vault. Are these stacks going to be safe when I next log in?
    And in future when I do the quest can I save any extras by banking them before handing in the quest or are we going to be restricted to making the house items only while on the quest?
    Mugwort likes this.
  2. Denmum Developer

Oh fiddlesticks. I forgot that you keep the salve recipe. I did it because it seemed off to harvest 15 of any combination of the three items, but the quest only deletes up to 5 of each item, leaving the potential of 10 sitting in your bags. Meh. I'll have to ponder on this.
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Denmum Developer

I'll change this back so it only clears out 5 each of the herbs, fungi, etc., but it will be waiting on a patch in May. Sorry about that. :(
    Tkia and Rattophaxe like this.
  4. Rattophaxe Well-Known Member

I'm laughing/facepalming at this because I never realised you could harvest extras to make more house clutter decorations. I'll have to try this once it reverts :D