Quarez

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Mercychalice, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Needs re-adjustment on the Hothead detriment he throws. It (most of the time) does not show whom it's applied to before that person dies. There's either not enough time on the tick for the detriment to show as being applied to that person, or it's just one-shotting someone at random whom we have no idea who to cure until they've fallen to the ground. Please, fix this so that we have a chance of figuring out who needs the cure.
  2. Chrol Developer

In the case with this detriment, it's a good thing you're having difficulty figuring out who needs to be cured. However, if this spell's normal damage is the cause of one's death, then the damage might be too high. Will take a look.
    Speed likes this.
  3. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

It's more a matter of the elemental detriment cast from Hothead onto the player might show up 3 out of 10 times it lands on the player, and we have no idea who it's on until they're dead. There are also times where the player has died before Hothead has even finished casting. Not amused Chrol. Not amused.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

FYI, you don't WANT to cure hothead.. Curing it puts an incurable detrimental on the toon and when that expires the toon dies.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Speed Member

This thread made me chuckle.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

A shame we do not occupy the same server Mercy, ask Meneltel, they take me along because whatever is cast that will kill someone is cast on me so that I can look at the minerals and the various root systems of the flora. The rule in our groups is Cyrrena dirt naps first.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. quisling Well-Known Member

The rule in my groups is: it's my fault. In fact the rule is this : "It is guild policy that all Wipes, bad loot drops, annoying mobs, global warming and lack of world Peace, are to be blamed on Larc. "

I've managed to wipe raids I've never been in...perhaps I'm the reason you died....
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  8. KynnethK New Member

Can someone please explain what we are missing with Hothead. It is continually killing group members and I am pretty sure we are not curing it. Is the tank positioning wrong or is it the other group members?