Qeynos Dirge

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-brian1121, Nov 23, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-brian1121 Guest

For anyone that wants to know, watch out for the patrol leader and her crony. They will see you. Clocks work clockwise.

Consider this the InvisiClues version of help...
  2. ARCHIVED-Leuna Guest

*blink*

*blink*

:smileyindifferent:

What????
  3. ARCHIVED-Vaelaru Guest

Yeah, they saw me... from 3 levels up when I was in the basement and then started to attack me through the floor. Several times :smileysurprised:

I /bugged it since it was so frustrating to be seen through the floor and then have to wait 15 minutes every time. Took me hours until I got lucky and they didn't see me through the floor.
  4. ARCHIVED-gsn42 Guest

weird... i did the quest no problem... even the people that everyone says were supposed to see me didnt see me... the only things that did see me were the 3 guards inside the door on the 2nd floor
  5. ARCHIVED-Ailsa Guest

Yes, that happened to me too one time. It was almost as if there was no z axis - if you were right under where they were at any time no matter what floor you were on they would see you and attack you through the floor. Anyone who didn't run into this problem was just probably positioned in such a way that they weren't in the aggro radius.