Qeynos Claymore Timeline

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Occam, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Occam Well-Known Member

I decided to run one of my chars through the Qeynos Claymore timeline (because apparently I'm a masochist) but I seem to be stuck.

I'm currently on The Riddle of Razorwing in Ascent of the Awakened. I'm following the wiki walkthrough (https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/The_Riddle_of_Razorwing) but I'm stuck at step #4. The Ornate Winged Eye doesn't drop from any of the mobs on the 2nd floor, and I've reset the zone over and over in the past 2 weeks.

Anyone familiar with the quest or zone have any suggestions aside from petitioning it?
  2. Cravaro Active Member

I was going to ask if you are chrono'd to the proper level, but I looked at the wiki and it says the item drops from gray mobs. I would still chrono anyways just to be sure. The coding of that zone is very old and the team probably hasn't looked at it in years. Over time there could have been global changes that may have inadvertently changed how things work in there. I'm just guessing here. Anyways, if you are on Skyfire server, shoot me a message and I will come help if you like.
  3. Occam Well-Known Member

Yup, I've done it chrono'd down multiple times.