Qeynos city sparklies ?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Geroblue, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I got a few things from the mini pumpkins. But two went away before I could locate where they were.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  2. Faelan Active Member

The mini pumpkins come from people throwing pumpkin bombs at other players. Go to Halas, and either around the docks or tradeskill area, you can often find people throwing pumpkins at each other to collect the rewards. Pick up some pumpkins off the event vendor to throw yourself, as there are rewards and collections for that too. If you find a pumpkin group, there will be a lot of pumpkins for you to pick up, the area of a pumpkin bash gets covered with them! If there isn't a bash going on, just ask in chat if anyone wants to toss a few, someone will usually be happy to oblige.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

My main problem with them is the tiny select/gather point for them.

Two characters, separate accounts, have recipes from NotD.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I usually run a pumpkin party on AB. For the past 2 years I have held one at least 3/4 of the nights that NoTD has run and thrown at least 2000 pumpkins per night in North Qeynos in front of the Tradeskill building. This year, I have not been able to do any NoTD stuff as there has been to much of that dreaded adulting getting in the way of my game time.
    Breanna likes this.