PvP Time-Locked Server Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Fleshdecay, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Hotix Member

I remember everyone calling liljoo and Me haxors, especially faggio back in them KOS days, "granted I may or may not have gotten in trouble for backstabbing from any position on my ***". BUt then liljoo and I ended up joining them for every other mmo them darps played after :( U going *** again faabio?
  2. Hotix Member

won't let me type *** so I meant Sin
  3. Faabio Active Member

Who are you.
  4. Xeos Well-Known Member

Why exactly are you asking who anyone is? Who were your toons back in the day? Although the key phrase "back in the day". You have obviously not been a PVPer in a very long time. It will be fantastic to see some egos get smashed. Brush up on the new mechanics and such, we all look forward to fighting whatever your toons name will be.
  5. Faabio Active Member

Who are you?

All those max level characters and I still don't know any of them. Once a no name always a no name.
  6. Faabio Active Member

Was that English?
  7. Faabio Active Member

It's ok...you won't have to know how to speak English on the new server...just how to click the revive button.
    Drew575 likes this.
  8. Twelvetrees Member

The Oldschool guilds had some of the best players to step foot on Nagafen without a doubt. However... the Russians are on another level and they're not afraid to play hard ball if they need to.

I just hope the Oldschool guilds turn over a new leaf and don't resort to sending in petitions when they don't get their own way and i'm sure we can all agree... that is what losers do.
  9. Trivursar Active Member

The Russians can play, there is no doubt in that. Now that the old players, as well as players who left instead of watching naggy burn to the ground, are going to be back, I doubt The Number One Guild On The Server, will be The Number One Guild On The Server. Because The Number One Guild On The Server doesn't matter. Onyx is gonna have its name thrown onto a guild with some ***hat 14 yr old leader smashing their face onto the keyboard and then shouting it was the games mechanics or lag or a sneeze or some other outlandish excuse that caused them to eat sh*t. Much like Vishous/Devilsreich did. Because, you know, its NEVER the players fault.

The Number One Guild On The Server.
    Just for emphasis on how stupid that sounds.
  10. Faabio Active Member

All those flavors and you just had to choose salty.

You're making a lot of assumptions about The Number One Guild On The Server and I suppose that's only natural....if you delude yourself into thinking you'll be anything but terrible now you might actually stand a chance for a while.
  11. Pawder Active Member

Well if they don't set this server up right, it might be a really good mix of good and horrible. Time will tell.
    Siren likes this.
  12. Xeos Well-Known Member

Lol you remind me of a highshool football star in his 40s bragging about his past... You probably don't know my characters because I had previous accounts I got rid of. Also, most of them were power leveled way after you left. Besides how would you know, you left in what your 70s after you stopped riding the coattails of the actually talented Onyx players? Try harder!
  13. Faabio Active Member

All these excuses and the server isn't even out yet...yikes!

Stay mad no name.
  14. Spelzguk New Member

^^^^
    And the PvP has begun...man this is going to be a blast!..;)
    Fetish and G.Black like this.
  15. Xeos Well-Known Member

Mad... you got me. Like HULK MAD, I actually just punched a kitten. I revel in this stuff. So what will it mean when a no name kills you 1v1 non-stop?

Come on, give me some better trolling. I know you can do it, you are in Onyx for godsakes! Do you even lift bro?
  16. Xeos Well-Known Member

Ok okay I will admit, I give you a 7/10 for trolling. I laughed pretty hard at that.
  17. Slant Well-Known Member

We all know Xeos hides behind that super OP massively desirable in group pvp assassin class.
  18. Trivursar Active Member

Fixed it for you. Now the sewage spewing forth from you has some merit. I'll let your delusional grandeur and obscene ideas of being 'elite' slide on account of you being washed up. Its okay, you may have had your moment, but don't tarnish it now. You don't have much to cling to as it is.
  19. Faabio Active Member

Fixed it for you so your post has some merit now and explains why you are acting so salty.
  20. Sirvandal Active Member

Can you please shut up already? The only times you and your Russian friends were dominating was when you could exploit something like the guardian flurry. You are merely an exploiter who thinks he is beast because you always queue with other players who exploit. When you lose while you are exploiting, you start becoming mad and you start raging using messed up English. Please don't show your face in TLE.

Shout-out to Sora and his Overkill buddies, who are actually good players, not toxic and not exploiting.