PvP Time-Locked Server Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Fleshdecay, Jun 4, 2015.

1. G.Black Active Member

Yep. The main reason why EQII was so cool - is great symbiosis between PVP/PVE. You did both at the same time and that was just perfect. That thing made you playing for years cuz every encounter was full of variables so the relpayability was high as ***
  2. Primaeval Active Member

So, the following classes are still locked to faction on character creation on PVP right now:
    • Conjuror
    • Necromancer
    • Paladin
    • Shadowknight
    • Brigand
    • Swashbuckler
    • Mystic
    • Defiler
    To me, it is pretty imperative that all classes be able to start in either faction. There is absolutely no lore basis for why you can have a Qeynos-affiliated Assassin or a Freeport-affiliated Templar, but the other classes are so restricted. People want to play certain classes and they want to play with their friends at launch (not once they can betray). Don't make them choose.
  3. G.Black Active Member

The only thing is exiles will have the best raids on pvp servers with all the classes available.
  4. Xeos Well-Known Member

Hmm the real question is... what guild do I join. haha
  5. Faabio Active Member

The only one that matters you won't be joining so honestly it's all the same...just close your eyes and pick.
    Ardur Duradan likes this.
  6. Trivursar Active Member

Inb4Onyx remake of subpar players who were drooling to get in.

As if any guild was substantially prevalent for more than 2 xpacs...
  7. Peak Nagafun

I mean.. Onyx was.
  8. Faabio Active Member

Sounds like someone is a little upset...don't worry friend you can apply to Nagafen's Finest just as anyone else can...when you don't get in I really encourage you to make another Kraken 2.0 though.
  9. Trivursar Active Member

While I can't really make a picture book for you so you can better understand the point of what I said, I can try to dumb it down for you a bit more.

Unless you bring back all of what Onyx was way back when, it won't be the same.

I know, the feels of not getting in are showing :oops:
  10. Trivursar Active Member

You caught on! ;)
  11. Toothache New Member

Same here, and yes, get down on it peeps, practice practice, practice!
  12. Xeos Well-Known Member

I see the elitists are poking their heads out and the immaturity level remains the same, did you get lost in a time capsule or simply not grow up at all? Anyways, I have no desire to join Onyx, besides if an entire guild is going to be full of pretentious players like you I would much rather stick to any other guild. Remember this time around there is no avatar gear ;-)

However, I appreciate the heads up. Back on topic...
  13. Soulclaim New Member

@Faabio, i dont think you know whats going to happen at all. Onyx was good back then but after it died other guilds formed. Onyx will not be the "best" guild on this server. And all the old players that are returning who used to be good are going to he terrible for a long time. So much has changed since then. New mechanics, stats and even the gear is different now. So your statement about Onyx is not going to be true. A nobody who played all the way up to the newesst expansion could probobly get into Onyx just because they will be better than the old players when they first come back. Im really looking forward to seeing Onyx get wiped by us (Displaced) and especially the russians. Onyx will not be anywhere close to where they were before.
    Sheep likes this.
  14. G.Black Active Member

That might be pretty challenging for the russian or east europe players who played RU/EU pvp servers to wipe somebody with 300+ ping. Correct me if I'm wrong.
  15. G.Black Active Member

Allright. But it is good to be wrong this time :)
  16. Xeos Well-Known Member

It is kind of scary to think that nearly every Quag member I have ever seen was really good in PVP. Must be all the Vodka

Lugooh, Puzan, Mokruha, Sheep, Gurikap etc.
    Trivursar likes this.
  17. Faabio Active Member

It's weird how the guilds like Havoc and Onyx ran the server even BEFORE Avatar gear? Coincidence? I don't think so. People like you always tried to use gear as an excuse why you were terrible and I can't wait to hear the excuses why you get stomped this time.

You can sit there and say how much you don't want to join The Number One Guild On The Server all you want but that's the typical response of someone who knows they aren't good enough to join.

Other guilds formed BECAUSE Onyx breaking up. Your terrible little guilds never would of came into existence if it wasn't for that fact and honestly I'm a little concerned you can't seem to wrap your mind around that simple concept. A nobody will always be a nobody (such as yourself) and you'll never be invited to The Number One Guild On The Server so I think that's something you're gonna have to accept now.

The fact that you think you're a good player based purely on the fact that you're playing on a dead server is pretty cute honestly :^)
  18. G.Black Active Member

The server is not even up, but the sh** is already hitting the fan :) Good :)
  19. Soulclaim New Member

Thats funny because Kaaryos was offered a spot into Onyx and if he went i would easily be able to get in. But its ok because nobody wants to be in a guild with cocky players like yourself. Cant wait to hear you all callus hackers an all theae otger excuses like evryone else did and does. Cant wait to whoop Onyx's ***. Enough argueing here. Lets just wait and see what happens when the time comes.
    Sheep likes this.
  20. Faabio Active Member

Offered a spot? You mean applied to The Number One Guild On The Server as a recruit? Maybe.

Easily be able to get in...hahaha...that's a good one...your guild name is pretty accurate because your brain is obviously displaced.

You're right! I can't wait to see you and all the rest of the scrubs on the server whine and cry when you get STOMPED into the ground.