PvP Time-Locked Expansion Server Feedback

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Caith, Jul 14, 2015.

1. TS (Throat) Active Member

Lack of Dev's communication ... When they have anything special to tell us - they come and tell.[/quote]

That is super sweet :oops:
  2. Gromph Member

Oh would you look at that. Exiles back in for Deathtoll.
  3. Ardur Duradan Well-Known Member

LOL remember that one time we were told to stop complaining about it and just accept it?! GOOD TIMES!

but honestly thanks devs for showing us you are listening. I appreciate it, and I know many others do.
  4. Riposte New Member

Agreed, it wasn't worded the best BUT at least they are including exile now :)
  5. Glads Member

Well I'm glad exiles are in now more PvP the better.
    Siren likes this.
  6. Peak Nagafun

I don't recall that. You might be thinking about when completing betrayal, your spell abilities were wiped to Apprentice. That didn't occur (again, I could be mistaken, but I don't think so) upon initially exiling.

What -did- occur (and still does), is losing your friends list, guild, and any accumulated fame/infamy upon exiling.
  7. Willan Member

Is there an update yet on all classes available to each team? We need to have brigands for raiding on Qeynos side.
  8. Kendayar Active Member

If not at character select, It will probably be like how it is now where you can pick the class at the end of betrayal
  9. LizardKing Member

Learn to love swashbucklers instead :)
  10. Aeeron New Member

I would also like to know, my guild will be going exile.. but my class is NOT on the side the majority of us plan to start. I'd rather start with them then play with randoms
    Quantum Leap likes this.
  11. Dull4h4n Member

There will be a lot more to worry about than that little inconvenience if both sides can't play every class. Any guild that doesn't go exile will be left at a disadvantage.
  12. Naroc Active Member

Now that exile is allowed, I have no doubt they will use the traditional method that Nagafen is using in regards to switching classes. That being said, it would be convenient if they allowed all classes/all factions from level 1.
    Tituli, Kendayar, Siren and 2 others like this.
  13. Healface Active Member

This is great news! Lets get some support in the Healer balance thread now. Thanks
    Daalilama likes this.
  14. Baish New Member

Thought I'd post this here since I haven't seen any feedback on the thread I posted, which makes me assume it won't get read.

The quest in Frostfang sea called, "SOMETIMES YOU FEEL LIKE A KNUT" is broken on this server. And the reward is the 29% run speed horse that Freeport can do in DLW.

The quest requires you to equip an, "appearance-only" item, which are disabled on this server. So I'm not sure what they'll have to do to fix it, but it will be a big disadvantage to Qeynos if they do not get an easily obtainable mount for free like Freeport. Please look into this before launch. Thanks!
    Healface likes this.
  15. GBlack Active Member

It is even better to remove this quest. Mount is a valuable thing again so I doubt it is good to aquire it in such EZ way in FFS.
  16. Xephane Active Member

The exile thing disappoints me.
    Not because of trolls and whatever, but it means enough people complained on the forums that it made you change your mind.

This is literally what SOE did that messed everything up. Please stop.
    Igochan likes this.
  17. GBlack Active Member

R u for exiles or no exiles? They said they will make exiles happen. But on the other side as I understood they may bring 2 pvp servers with/without exiles. I'm very uncertain about this decision.
  18. Xephane Active Member

I would much rather not have them to be honest. I never liked exile in the first place until there was almost no pvp on naggy.
  19. Daarkstar Active Member

Grey's need to be giving fame/infamy if they engage a red con and lose. Far too many level 14 leechers that have zero risk and everything to gain.

Scouts hitting pretty hard in pvp with the mit nerfs. Seems like the new pvp meta isn't 1 tank 2 healers and 2 dps..... but 6 rangers. That stacked dmg would wipe any group.

Still no response on Shamans/Clerics, which are totally unplayable. Wish more people played healers and actually cared about this. Summoners were doing above average dps for once and people cried nerf until that got fixed.

Happy they brought back exile. Maybe there is hope?

Please DBG, you can stop EverScout II from happening again.....
    Sheep likes this.
  20. Xephane Active Member

Okay so, greys gain nothing from reds, so that doesn't matter. But the fame gain thing is kinda dumb. My guild did a group vs group fight vs slayers and we got no fame for it at all even though we won. Just because of the 1 title range.