PvP Time-Locked Expansion Server Feedback

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Caith, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caith Developer

Please add any feedback for the PvP Time-Locked Expansion Server here.
  2. Koschei New Member

Warfields message came up in chat, much to the consternation of the players!
  3. Gankednshanked Active Member

Warfields - Towers are still up WITH Dummies.

Chaos Flag in Warfields: Disables flying, procs, and activatibles.

Tracking in combat
    Exp/Vitality potions available

Not sure if intended but Peat Bog/Vermin's Snye/The Down Below/etc. are all under City PvP Rules
  4. kafodoo Active Member

3 Problems thus far:
    -Take out mage range weapons.
    -Lower illusionist pet damage.
    -take out how many harvesting mods you get (you can still get 13 of one harvest).

-Note: I am on the pvp server playing, so I am doing a hybrid of both.
  5. Gankednshanked Active Member

Did Wailing Caves/Fallen Gate/Ladon with lvl 10 gear.

Also, XP/Vit pots are in
  6. ElitressEQ New Member

DLW has Carnage Flag ;*(
  7. Peak Nagafun

Charm lasts for 8 minutes in PVP. I'm all for CC durations being back to their original durations in PVP, but that seems a bit excessive. :)
    Daalilama likes this.
  8. Peak Nagafun

Stable masters are still around in EL. I assume in the other zones too.
  9. Jexus New Member

Unable to Exile in New halas or even switch factions to qeynos for that matter. Neriak works just fine.
  10. G.Black Active Member

A lot of ppl can't log back after the disconnect. Queue time only grows.
    Teryon and BulletCatcher66 like this.
  11. Drew575 Active Member

Remove the Infamy Bar....and please make the old infamy system like it used to... Untitled > Hunter (hunter can only lose fame from Untitled-Slayer, Slayer can only lose fame from Destroyer/Slayer/Hunter, etc etc. Reactents are still found dropping off mobs (Lvl 10 Mastercrafted fabled gear) but I don't believe we can create these things till later on...Coercer Velocity does absolutely nothing along with half the character selection traits...please look these over and re-evaluate them, thanks.
  12. Drew575 Active Member

Remove warfields entirely on this server as well please....with open world pvp you won't need an extra incentive to go out and zerg repeatidly.
    Naroc, Wolvelf, Fetish and 5 others like this.
  13. Drew575 Active Member

Please also remove the 60 sec immunity this is silly it should be a max of 30...if i really cared as well...blue stats are still in game...not that it matters to me being a mage but some classes (tank/scout) will benefit from this :D
    Naroc, Wolvelf, Fetish and 3 others like this.
  14. G.Black Active Member

How about materials gathering rates? Is not it to much for 1 cycle? Like 10-20 trash and 2 rares. Can't remember for sure but I think it was lower. At least you could get 1 rare at a time. Gathering is great encounter creating thing.
    Kittybock likes this.
  15. Exur Well-Known Member

7:00 AM CST on a Wednesday morning, 60 minute queue time!!

You are spawning new zones when they are reaching x number of players, please explain the reason for this queue time. And if you are going to keep this in play, LOG people out that are inactive for a x amount of time! I don't plan on ever logging out at this point.

My queue time has actually increased since writing this... I cannot even imagine what prime time queues are. If you have capped the server for testing, then forgive this post. Otherwise, this is really unacceptable. New MMOs aren't even this bad and I played AA at launch.
  16. Jubileet New Member

Exile/Citizenship quest in Qeynos/New Halas is broken. Freeport questline appears to work as normal.
  17. Punchie Member

Well, right now my feedback is, make it so people can log on to the server. Queued wait time reading 1hr 31min, it was 1hr 22min an hour ago when I first tried to log on.
  18. Shanyn Member

1. Get rid of the city pvp rules in DLW and Frostfang Sea.
    2. 6am PST and there is a 1 hour 32 minutes queue? And climbing? Really?
    3. Warfields message said "Kylong Plains" - but...we don't have Kylong Plains yet.

More to come.
    Fetish, Siren and G.Black like this.
  19. Exur Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting, almost 2 hours... have friend in game. FP "/who all" shows 23 players. I'm sure Qeynos has players, but this system is broke. So broke your player can't even test beta.
    Siren likes this.
  20. Manglar New Member

Please remove all carnage flags except in Freeport and Qeynos and lower the immunity timer 60 way to long
    Fetish and G.Black like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.