pvp server longevity

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by Badbigwolfe, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Badbigwolfe New Member

Please make it hard. Please do not have everyone spaced all over the place doing different things at different levels. Please no potions!!! EVER... and ffs fix assassins stun and SK's, really?
  2. Siren Well-Known Member

I hope they have crafting pots, though, honestly. No one wants to be slumped over the woodworking table making totem # 239407234 while everyone else is out across the landscapes having fun! :p And I will buy some mounts and sales crates for quick convenience as well if they're in there, too, to help support the game.
  3. Badbigwolfe New Member

Although I am a crafter at heart, I agree. I actually liked the sub combines of crafting but this is a different server like you said, the fun is the pvp not the content. The content keeps us together. What's the difference between killing end game mobs and rats if no ones there to play with you. BUT MAKE RARES>>> ******* RARE , not 10 per outing...=/ Don't have folks out leveling questlines with only a half ***** effort required. No fame for full group kills on a solo PERIOD! If you kill a lowbie that hasn't attacked you more than 3 times in 1/2 hour YOU LOSE FAME! That'd put an end to that **** RQ. This game is 20 years old you aren't scaring anyone away by making EVERQUEST into a real MMORPG again. EASY MMORPG's are a dime a dozen and frankly they are sickening. So easy to create in game "drama/suspense" make us fight over the same thing! OH YEAH DON"T SCREW UP EXILE AGAIN!!!
  4. Greebo New Member

If the pvp is the only "fun" then this server is doa. Just make arenas and there ya go, ~just pvp fun. Many people play pvp servers for the "danger" of other players while they are playing pve and the sense of accomplishment of getting something done pve in spite of the dangers of pvp. Pvp also puts some throttling on botting (we'll see how much). In my opinion, for eq2, pve is just as important as the pvp on a pvp server. WIthout solid pve it's just some kind of moba or battleground and there are vastly better implementations of those. Server needs full crafting and good solid and, I agree, challenging pve.
    Sixgauge, Siren and SevenShadows like this.
  5. SevenShadows Member

This 100%
    Siren likes this.
  6. Kazooooooooooo Active Member

QFE
  7. Nuada Active Member

aas day one, with all claim stuff
  8. Siren Well-Known Member

Sorry Nuada, but TLs never have /claims. They're launch-era progression servers, and none of that stuff was available back at launch. Some of it would be cool to have (like the rent-free housing), but other things like leaper mounts and flyers killed PvP. Either way, none of it is ever in there on the TLs, and no /claims will be in there.
    Breanna likes this.