pvp server ideas help plz

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by ed james, Mar 25, 2019.

1. ed james New Member

i hope they change a few things,no free for all good v evil
    revive and zone in immunity till you move
    immunity on docks ,15 sec after stepping onto dock
    no character limit
    real level lock
    and no pvp gear , same gear for pvp or raiding xping etc
    lastly do a content release every 6 months and open new tle pvp server every year ,also 2 year shelf life for each server then all is lost go to a new server.
    anyways my 2 cents love to hear yours
  2. Peak Nagafun

Immunity is gross.
  3. Siren Well-Known Member

Why? So you can't grief the same person with rez sickness infinite times in a row?

I don't like the FFA either. However, I'm not sure we have the population to support factions with Exiles, especially after all the 6 mans of oranges gank squads camped the lowbie isles zone-ins and endlessly one-shotted all the incoming new players during beta, driving most of the new and long-returning players away. Not to mention our launch reputation now that X amount of players exploited straight to 50.

The character limit of 1 is there to generate additional income from alt accounts. With the cash shop being almost completely devoid of items, I doubt that will ever change.

The immunity ideas I totally agree with-- but we already have immunity on the docks. Maybe you don't at the L50 end game zones (like Lavastorm and Everfrost? Not sure, just dinged 30 last night, so I will find out eventually).

Level locking griefed all the newbies and casuals right off Nagafen, which is why it is no longer possible, and rightly so. It's another reason behind the seasonal wipes-- so player power among the hardcore grinders can't build up too much.

There is no PvP gear, and the dev team is too small to ever resurrect that disaster area or keep it going, and it wrecked open PvP along with BGs anyway. There are no plans for PvP gear in-game, thankfully.

Everyone wants a longer stay on Nagafen, and now that PvP XP is so high and can't be disabled so there can't be level lockers, I don't see why we can't have that. That prevents too much player power from building up in all the tiers, and leaves end game for twinking, so everyone's happy. TLs get shut down every couple years anyway, so Daybreak's cash infusion can start again. Shoving that into a 3-month recharge rate is way too fast, and they'd make more sub money getting a permanent server going next time.

I consider this the 3 month beta. Next time they're going to have to announce a permanent server if they want a higher population than the one that's here now. The imminent threat of character wipes is easily the most despised thing about Nagafen currently.
    NurmYokai likes this.
  4. Peak Nagafun

Yep, that's why.
    Less immunity please.
  5. Hades New Member

Don't let DBG have anything to do with it and ull be alright