PvP Mit/Healing

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by Kazooooooooooo, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Kazooooooooooo Active Member

What changed from beta? Mit is way too high currently with how strong heals are. One of the two needs to be toned down in order to be able to kill anything. Solo PvP is almost a non option because people can't kill anyone. At the end of beta they had nerfed mit and damage felt like it was in an awesome place. Currently feels like that mitigation nerf did not go through to live, really disheartening.
  2. Siren Well-Known Member

Maybe on live, players are better geared than they were in beta (beta having been only 2 weeks long).
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Kazooooooooooo Active Member

Better gear so my damage should be inflated compared to beta. Everyone is doing too little damage across the board. It is a terrible feeling as a dps to hit multiple CA's or spells along with autos and the persons HP drops by 25%. I'm cool with heals being as they are but then mit needs a nerf otherwise healers and classes that can heal(necro, dirge) are just going to run the show. Not a healthy meta and the server population directly reflects that. If PvP were fun people would play lmao
  4. Galdenya/Sigon Active Member

Except on beta, the people who hit 50 had RIDICULOUSLY inflated stats because they weren't done itemizing. The gear on beta was better than it is on live atm so no, it's not because live players have more time and thus better gear.

Even clothies (and I play one) have so much mitigation you can't burn a necro as he lifetaps back to full life (please fix double heals from lifetap???????). Atm I'm playing an illusionist and a full combo with CDs in a 1v1 is barely half a person health at which point i "mez" someone for 8s (lol as if, gg pumice stones) and then die because i don't even have any of my 1-2s CCs back in 8s.