(PVP) Axeholes cheating again?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Sempermalum, Aug 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sempermalum Member

2. Caith Developer

Have you seen him on Deathtoll recently?
    Kendayar likes this.
  3. Ardur Duradan Well-Known Member

whats with the crusade against a whole guild for the actions of one?

seems pretty troll if you ask me.

I am pretty sure addiction has some botters in it. But I dont think that means all of them bot.
    Ilovecows likes this.
  4. Feldon Well-Known Member

Kendayar likes this.
  5. Antisocial Member

PVP cop to the rescue! That guy just lives for a PVP task
    Ardur Duradan likes this.
  6. Siren Well-Known Member

Nobody can respect a gamer who has hacked 76 AAs onto his L34 Dirge in a version of the game where AAs are completely disabled for everyone else, and shall remain so until another couple of expansions are released.

And people wonder why Drunder is being created.
    Dread1313, Rhodris and Raff like this.
  7. Sempermalum Member

No idea that is why I put a ? mark, I only saw it because I mispelled ecno's name while looking up people, to see what kind of gear people are rocking.
  8. Ilovecows Active Member

Echo was banned nearly a month ago. You could tell if you looked at when he last logged in. OP is a fool.
  9. Csipi Active Member

Players that cheat are banned, players like poster above me belong in Drunder.
    BulletCatcher66, Fetish and Feldon like this.
  10. Creasote Well-Known Member

Botting is one thing but hacking the actual game is far more alarming and makes me not even want to play.

Usually if one guild member is doing this then there are others also. Guilds should police them selves if they don't want to get lumped in with cheaters. I see some players in this guild who I used to respect. That guild should be disbanded, a complete joke. They got the jump on everyone on the server.

It's a laugh when I see some one else posting and calling out faction guilds to come out and fight the exiles with garbage like this going on.
  11. Siren Well-Known Member

The minute KoS launches then peeps like this will have a major upper hand, which is totally ridiculous, I agree. And it's likely they're not the only two people exploiting this hack, I agree with you there also.
  12. Dread1313 Active Member

LOL!-------^

People do take breaks chief. People do go to school and have real lives outside the game. Its possible something happened that is keeping him away. You cant tell if someone was banned just because they didnt log in for a month or 2. Ive been playing another DBG game and havent logged in, in a while. Does that mean I am banned too? ONOEZ!..\

Derp...
    BulletCatcher66 likes this.
  13. Cauliwobbles New Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  14. Sempermalum Member

Didn't an entire group of them get banned after they hit 50, then I see echo and zoff still in their rosters with level 30s that got banned... How many people of 46 does it take before you can crusade against a tag? And please feel free to report any members you think botting or cheating in addiction to the gms and our leadership. Unlike some tags "cough banned cough" we don't cover up and defend cheaters, we boot them out of our tag and report them ourselves.

But hey that is the difference between a real guild with actual accomplishments to its name, and a group of wannabe Ethugs.

ps. Just so you youngbloods can understand what I just said
    #rekt #cheatersdon'twin #titlesthataregottenbyfarmingyourownmembersdontcount
    Siren, Fetish and Cauliwobbles like this.
  15. Cauliwobbles New Member

Your Hashtags have nothing to do with your actually message but whatever. More like #madbecausesomeoneinaxeholeskilledmesoiwastedtimelookingtheirguildonlytoproveyouhavezerocluewhatyouaretalkingabout
  16. Ardur Duradan Well-Known Member

complain all you want, the principle remains. One person does not represent many.

please tell us about your in game accomplishments on a rerelease server friend.
  17. Jexis New Member

Echo is a female, and was an account that participated in the BG grind and thus banned. Given there is no restriction of AA in the BG hub, there is your explanation. Daybreak did a great job of eliminating any use of AA's as none of the (automatic AA assigned) AA's were applicable outside the BG hub. Most I saw was 11 so 76 really surprises me LOL!

Cry more because your 6 man got rocked.
  18. Slant Well-Known Member

Axeholes are the 1337est of hackers. Unimaginable ingenuity went into clicking on that BG hub.

Heres the 411 people. I know because I am a member of Axeholes. When you zone into BG it gives you like 2 aa from some reason. Every BG you run there after gives you AA xp. IDK why I guess slider related. All the members that participated in BGs were banned, you have no risk of getting plaguebringered or something.

OP probably will continue to believe what he/she wants but the fact of the matter is we don't hack. We used the BG hub. That was and continues to be the extent of our nefarious activities. Whats done is done. I suggest you move on, we all did.
    Cauliwobbles likes this.
  19. Siren Well-Known Member

Well, thanks for clearing that up, Slant. And that solves The Great BG Banning Mystery, lol. So the BG Bannings actually *were* more over an exploit than those who were banned wanted anyone to know. LOL to those trying to pretend those banned just innocently logged in and out of BGs unknowingly and got the banhammer without explanation.

This goes to show that there's always more to the story than banned peeps and their forum defenders let on.
  20. Sempermalum Member

So how many times did they have to go in and out to get 76 levels of aa?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.