PvE Time-Locked Expansion Server Feedback

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Caith, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Syneofeternity Member

Well then that 55% would be 65%+ with master spells + MC or better so that really isn't a good number to go off of. But thanks for clearing that up for me.
  2. Aliramar Member

Not sure where to ask.. Are some racial traits like Erudite's Theoretical Improvement (+X normalized dmg), Casting Fury (+2% cast speed) broken or just disabled? If they are disabled on purpose just make them 'grayed out' then or something, cause you still can pick them, they just doesn't provide any bonuses.
    Daarkstar likes this.
  3. Syneofeternity Member

They are disabled and they said they can't grey it out without effecting live.
  4. Alenna Well-Known Member

this is the PVE TLE server youi need to go to your thread hte PVP TLE beta server thread and post this carnage has nothign to do wiht the PVE servers
  5. Dixa Active Member

no casting speed, double attack, potency, crit, crit damage, few other stats.

melee haste is in though.
  6. Nightmre New Member

Welcome to 2006.
  7. Ucala Well-Known Member

8. Adjuvant1 Member

After posting this, after discussing it in guild chat with others with the same experience, after discussing it in general chat I went to rivervale just to specifically test rare harvests. Devs can confirm this because I'm sure the statistics for what I loot exist somewhere. I broke harvesting into 15 minute runs, further discussing it in general chat as I was doing it.

The first 15 minutes I got 4 rares and 7 luminous. The second 15 minutes I got 2 rares, no luminous. The third 15 minutes I got 9 rares, 6 root and 3 rubies. Over 45 minutes I got 15 rares, 7 luminous, and this compared to release you were lucky to get 2 rares per hour, or compared to last week when I was 50 jeweler before the wipe, t5 rares came about 5 per hour.

Others had similar experience. I think maybe you just had a particular run of bad luck.
  9. Nickolous Member

Harvesting is Fine and needs no time spent on it. They need to focus on reducing Cloth Armor wearing caster tanking. They (The Dev team), have the specifics already.
    Jaden likes this.
  10. Ucala Well-Known Member

I just ran around in Sol Eye with a group of 4. me (zerker), another zerker, a guardian, and dirge. killing a contested area at our level with no healer is humorous
  11. Syneofeternity Member

Yea they need to nerf mitigation dependent on the classes so no class gets tossed aside and they also need to beef up mobs attacks. Don't think they have been updated in forever.
  12. Eridion Member

Perhaps they should just make mobs stronger across the board instead of fidgeting with mitigation.
  13. Nachu New Member

no my complaint is about a low level player engaging and waiting for you to hit him and get a flag so his level 25 guildie can kill you for him. and yeah to a 14 or 15 level character a 25 guard does matter. there being 0 guards that attack players in the city part of FFS is a problem I can't run into Neriak at level 15 or level 25.
  14. Syneofeternity Member

I think its cause you can reach the cap for mit pretty easy at 50 is the reason they want to tone it down.
  15. Adevil Well-Known Member

"Please sign in to view this video"
  16. Adevil Well-Known Member

Dirge would have been Colby. How could anyone forget Colby?
  17. Adevil Well-Known Member

You can't run into Neriak on live at L100 either.
    Edit: If you manage to do so without a raid, please post how. Call I'm guessing might work but you need enough who can call.
  18. Eridion Member

There's no way that you can reach cap mit at 50, that's ridiculous! o.0
  19. Syneofeternity Member

Hrmm...dunno if sarcasm!
  20. Frinch Well-Known Member

Some don't do anything.