PvE Time-Locked Expansion Server Feedback

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Caith, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Nachu New Member

nope DLW has guards to hide behind.
  2. Dixa Active Member

never said they should be easily soloable. i was responding to a chump who said that mitigation debuff reversal made the game too easy. since the masses continue to use soloing heroic mobs as a gauge to determine what is and is not too easy or OP i had to put him in his place when he RANTED about soloing, as plate tanks (not even sk's) are soloing overland heroic 3^ mobs.
  3. Dixa Active Member

WHAT mobs are you talking about.

You have got to be more specific with your feedback. are you referring to overland non heroic trash? who cares

are you referring to group 3^ mobs in dungeons? then those mobs need to be buffed, because no clothie is tanking solo overland heroic 3^'s and killing it in time. summoners can do some of them (mostly conjies thanks to stoneskin and their generally tougher pets) but don't just generalize like this.
  4. Dixa Active Member

dungeon mobs should have above and beyond more health than their same conned overland equivalents, because they are DUNGEON mobs, and they give substantially more xp than anything overland too.

if that is not addressed, you will have 50's the first day who grouped the entire way.
  5. Peak Nagafun

That level 25 guard is so terrifying. Your complaint was about dying to higher levels because of carnage flag. DLW works the same way right now.
  6. Syneofeternity Member

Dixa - "it's not too easy. still not seeing plate tanks solo heroic 3^ with east like they do on live."

You should check half the **** you say as you are the one that made the original comparison on herioc ^^^. And you don't put anyone in there place cause your arguments are moronic with absolutely not contextual value other than you believe things should be easy,summoners are in their proper place, and you have 0 data to back up anything you say. You just spew it. Let me know if I missed anything.

And if you failed to notice, the mitigation went back to when people were complaining **** was too easy. Thus why I posed my original question to the devs of what their plans were with the mitigation.
  7. Syneofeternity Member

O I forgot you have data becuase you who all plate wearers on beta server for 10 hours straight...believable.
  8. Dixa Active Member

data? i was on for 10 hours. did a who every now and then as i wanted to get some input from any level 40+ plate wearers about the mitigation issues. is that so hard to believe? it's not my fault you don't research
  9. Dixa Active Member

level 50 zerker in crafted gear has 55% mitigation. stop talking out of your rear.
  10. SeaJae Member

The mitigation is a lot better than it was. I just leveled to 50 with a paladin.
  11. Galatea Member

They removed the fix for now and are internally testing a new fix. So we won't know the new mit before and after group buffs till they let us test it.
  12. Syneofeternity Member

^^ This, but obviously dixa can't read that i've been saying that **** for 7 posts now.
  13. Syneofeternity Member

How moronic can someone be. Put on the gear and watch the increase in the actual number before this is was a straight 30% nerf to all mitigation added on by gear and mitigation appeared in red...now no nerf is applied when you put on gear and mitigation is in green...all you do is talk on the forums about **** you obviously didn't actually test you just took the oo it seems to be better now approach. And someone already posted that they were on during your supposed 10 hour stent of no plate wearers. So obviously your ******** no plate wearer is on testing is completely false.

I tell you what, you stop posting and I will do the same because this is obviously leading no where and has been for a while.
  14. Galatea Member

Hey hey, calm the lovers quarrel down hopefully we'll have at least something by monday to test that will make everyone happy.
  15. Adjuvant1 Member

Rares are happening incredibly frequently from harvesting nodes. Is this intentional for beta or an accidental side effect from lowering node yield overall?

I have no recipe for swashbuckler skill ruthless cunning journeyman. Don't know if it exists in expert as I don't have the advanced book. Is this by design because the dps increase would hurt balance?

I don't remember the giants outside Solusek's Eye being 55. Maybe it's just me, but it seems they were 50 or 51 before. Seems odd to have to wade through 55 heroics to enter a dungeon with mobs that start at 44/45, not to mention the epic along the way. I know people can run up the lava river, maybe that's what I'll do on live, but the lava should hurt more and I shouldn't be able to do this.

Portal spells are still in game, which were not at release. Will this be changing for live tle server?

Legible bookminion page drops in t4 dungeons but has a sale value to vendor of 23g. Seems high for a low 30s loot. Is this an oversight?

Will the Sootfoot Talent Agency questline remain in game? The rewards seem high for such an easy questline and it wasn't in release.
  16. Dixa Active Member

my got my 55% number 10 minutes before i posted, which means no mitigation fix in place. mitigation fix would drop that to what? probably an unmanageable number again unless they can somehow just nerf chain/cloth/leather

the 10 hour thing was two nights ago. do you not know what day it is?
  17. Dixa Active Member

i'm not seeing high numbers of rares. made a new character tonight to test some two box possibilities and decided to harvest. i have filled a 24 slot bag with 200 woot, about 80 of each from the metal nodes, 150 roots, lots of foodstuffs from the gardens. only 4 total rares.

experiences are purely anecdotal right now and short. would need to see some long-term averages to be surey ou just didn't have a lucky streak, or that i had a crap luck streak
  18. Syneofeternity Member

Okay since you can't make associations or remember what you read, here i'll remind you. This was posted after you made your direct comment about not seeing anyone playing plate for the past 8 hours(you edited your original post to not look so dumb but I quote your original with my response directly after that). So sit down and **** on that point.

Onto the next your 55% mitigation is in crafted gear huh? Is it in Master crafted? Hand crafted? Do you have master version of your defensive buff? Give us some details. And seeing that crafted isn't the best you can get at this leveled since it is proven that treasure and legendary drops at this level actually beat it out by a good amount( At launch crafted ebon was the best...no longer). 55% is a good place to start seeing that you could probably get up to 65% in treasured/legendary gear (10% away from the cap).

Also do I have to point out is this game has 49 other levels to play through. If 50 is the only thing that matters, we should then join on live at an automatic 50. But it's not....darn.At 26 my guardian is sitting in half HC/MC at 66.4% mitigation. This was after nerf was taken out, was sitting at 55% which added some challenge when the nerf was in but as pointed out before a straight mitigation nerf across the boards makes other classes not take such an extreme dive making them a much better option than plate tanks.
  19. Ucala Well-Known Member

pretty sure he was talking about my zerker, it was handcrafted, and app1 spells, no temps

anyway seems I found a little trick about guard/zerker.
    we have that 1 deathsave that kills you 36s after it triggers to save you, I was mentoring and had a macro to unmentor and rementor. and if my deathsave went off, and I hit that macro, I would die like normal, except I wouldn't be dead? I was completely fine.
  20. Eridion Member

They need to improve the protection on shields, I believe the item revamps lowered them for most shields, and added 20% block which doesn't even make up for it on most shields I think, since 20% block for low protection shields is just a couple % uncontested usually.