Purple Adorns

Discussion in 'Priests' started by -Dragon-, Mar 5, 2017.

1. -Dragon- New Member

Does anyone still use the older purple adorns like winds of obol and such? Or just the newer ones. If they do, what are people running with these days?
  2. Kari Well-Known Member

I am still using Blinding Gleam for the fear.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

Foundations of Adamant, Storm Animus, Relentless Convinction
  4. -Dragon- New Member

Thank you for the reply's :)
  5. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

on my priest I use stun stifle and fear ones, and then fill in the rest with the new purples. usually the ones for 100k ab mod, and for pot, and fervor.
  6. Revanu Well-Known Member

Fervor cloak rune from Weapon of War/Cheldrak, relentless conviction, storm animus/bolstered attributes (either or) and then ethereal divinity/ethereal shielding. But both ethereals are getting more and more useless with major boosts in potency to make wards stupid sized. Blinding gleam and adamant resolve/defiance are situation but definately amazing.
  7. Canth Active Member

Put your stun/stifle/fear runes on separate weapons so you can swap them in for the fights that need them instead of wearing them full time. If they're on weapons instead of cloak or belt, you can swap them in mid fight if necessary. Storm Animus, Bolstered Attributes, Relentless Conviction, then Winds of Obol if you don't have cloak adorn or ethereal runes. You can use the new purples, but I don't as I'd rather use something that benefits my group rather than me personally, as T1/T2 dps will always be above me in the parse.
  8. Fairin Active Member

trash in shrouded temple fear, earth boss of spire fears - only useage of blinding gleam
    twotooz stuns(barons workshop first boss) gooblins stun (dalnir zones) some spectres are capable of stunning (ritual)

wear the group mit adorn if you are a priest.. please. thankyou 2112 mit is awesome.
  9. quisling Well-Known Member

Not a chance killer.
  10. Fairin Active Member

with 2 priests wearing the adorn i hit 35k mit... its awesome.. put-on-the-adorn-and-nobody-explodes
  11. Kari Well-Known Member

Just focus on your RO and let us worry about keeping you alive...
    Earar likes this.