Purple Adamant Resolve and Defiance Changed to Waist Only?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Mysstie, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Mysstie Well-Known Member

When I hopped on Beta, my Purple Adornments popped off my Primary Weapon and Shield. I then noticed that they were changed to Waist only instead of "Primary, Secondary, Ranged, Waist, Cloak".

Is this a bug or on purpose? I lost like 20K potency in the process.

Well, on live, taking those items off I went from 57,563 to 56,746 (the complete item, not just the adorn). So this 20K loss is coming from somewhere else. Hmmm... well, may not worry about it since purple adorns are obsolete now anyway.
  2. Thand Well-Known Member

Which Purple? any adorn that have effect resists are now belt only. My Bolstered Attribute is still on my Epic.
  3. Mysstie Well-Known Member

It's in the title: Adamant Resolve and Defiance
  4. morderir Active Member

today astral dominion have too been changed from 50%resist stun/fear/etc to immune to mezz and waist slot only / popped of my bersek epic . change make the rune from very useful to totally unusable in the current context ..
    as i can understant the dev may think they need more control on resist immunity THEY COULD HAVE AT LEAST PROVIDED AN EQUITABLE WAY OF SWAPPING THE PURPLE RESIST/IMMUNITY RUNE ...eg a way of swapping the rune for the orange equivalent for example
    this is one of the numerous thing that make me dissapointed with chaos descending
  5. Earar Well-Known Member

We have to suck it up and deal with it.
    Xpacs always bring new stuffs.
  6. morderir Active Member

deal with it i can. suck it up no way :) this kind of annoyance may have been avoided with a little care
    and for the few i have seen , this xpack is more re-baked stuff than new .. i hope to be proved wrong but i fear it wil not be the case.
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The Expac Release Notes said:
    • Most items that grant state immunities or resistances will now only make the wearer immune to a single state.
    • State immunity adornments have been restricted to the waist slot.
    So, I have my resist adorns lined up in my bags, and when I know what to expect ahead of time, I'll switch out the rune as needed. It's a PITA, but not in our control.
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Sennen Well-Known Member

Just because it was in patch notes doesn't make it any less bull doo
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Yes, I agree. It's not a change I particularly like.