Fixed Internally Purchased Overseer quests giving no rewards in Season 5

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Elostirion, Apr 11, 2023.

1. Elostirion Well-Known Member

Hello,

The blue quests which accompanied purchased expansions and packs which are in the 30-min, 30-min, 7-day progression (y'know, the ones that used to be 30-30-30 but got changed without changing the rewards...those) are now giving no rewards for people in Overseer season 5. The time elapses, you click claim, there's a popup with a chest... and then nothing.

Please correct, and thank you for your time and consideration.
    Lateana, EmJay, Tabernaq and 8 others like this.
  2. Pomma New Member

I have this problem too on Antonia Bayle (specifically: Destiny of Velious 30min quests). However, I also found that the Beast'r event quests are not giving rewards to me either, except for the next quest. I even failed to receive Nettelia, the guaranteed Agent.

Edit: Not sure if relevant, but I received and used the Overseer Season 5 boost on TLE Varsoon server. Some people on AB are saying they aren't affected, so not sure if that plays into it.
    Kenway, Twyla and Riverwinged like this.
  3. Yavete New Member

Just adding myself onto the list of affected people.
    I'm on KD server, specifically the Ruins of Varsoon 30min quest. The reward box pops up as normal however no reward is granted afterwards. The new season 5 overseer quests are working as normal - reward box appears and reward is granted.
  4. Vonotar New Member

I also have this bug with all "Destiny of Velious" and "Ruins of Varsoon" quests, you get the popup to say your reward is "Overseer Reward Crate" but don't get the popup with the loot.

As per others in the thread, I also used the Overseer Season 5 boost, these quests were working correctly before that.
  5. axxis32 Member

I have this problem too on Thurgardin
    Kenway likes this.