Pumpkin Bomb Rewards?

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Sigrdrifa, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I know that Pumpkin Bombing has rewards, both for those who throw pumpkin bombs, and those who collect the pieces. Are there new rewards this year?

Last year there were a few things you could get from "The Spirit of Giving" by throwing pumpkin bombs::
    There are collections associated with picking up the pumpkin pieces:
    Other than those, are there other rewards in 2018?
  2. Eradani Well-Known Member

i think i got this title from throwing bombs: the Great Pumpkin (suffix)

also i got 2 trees, one was the huge Autumnal something and the other was blueish - spent 100 "coins" on bombs. got 3 of the Autumnal and 2 blueish
  3. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I definitely started on Niami's page, but nothing was explicitly stated about the Pumpkin Bomb rewards for 2018. I don't know if I just missed info, or if everything's the same from 2017.
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have been seeing people ask in general chat on AB and in some of the other world channels if the mount that very few could get last year was even available this year and I am not going to say anything because I have not seen anything that explicitly stated that it was available. So clarification would indeed be handy.
  6. Xianthia Well-Known Member

It is available, it was discoed in Fallen Gate Server just after the event opened up (2018).
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Thank you Xianthia.
    Xianthia likes this.