Pull From Fuel Merchant:

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Laughing Owl, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Laughing Owl Active Member

Would it be possible that much like if in Guild Hall you have an option to pull from Depot for fuel, to have an option to pull directly from Fuel merchant (I.E. cost money to click create)

Isn't allowing anything that isn't 'possible' just saving the juggling back space to mass buy fuel, then do some crafting..

An alternate at least would be, especially with Mass craft 100, using 3 stacks of fuel per combine eats alot of bag space (or buying then dumping in Depot, rinse repeat)....

If it would be easier would it just be possible to increase fuel stack size to atleast 2000 (one mass craft 100 combine for most things), or even 8000 (10x current)

For alot of my crafting managing fuel is almost the hardest part, which is backwards (IMO)
  2. Laughing Owl Active Member

This can be closed/removed. Having multiple tabs open cookies broke and while winwo 'new post' was clicked from was undertradeskills guess the last tab I had opened was Tips and tracks, so post went to wrong forum