Public Test: Familiar Autonomous Assembler Level Problem

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kasa, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Kasa Well-Known Member

Leveling my Familiar Autonomous Assembler I got to level 7, the next level put the Familiar at level 5. I was then able to level the Familiar to level 10. This was on both of my accounts.
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Interestingly, when you have your Autonomous Assembler consume something to level, the text in the chat box says your "Level _ Armored Ipsumadon has gained ...."

Note that it is calling that specific familiar by the wrong name. It shows Autonomous Assembler in the familiar tab, but the leveling message thinks it is something else.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

For Chikkin and I, it leveled to 9, then the green text when you examine the familiar suddenly said level 5 instead of level 9.

In addition, once it hit level 5 (the first time), it suddenly lost the leveling bonuses for the harvesting skills and rare harvest chance and (it had extra bonuses for 2-4 for rare harvests and the like, then they went away).

This familiar is rather broken for familiar leveling.
  4. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

To try to help show what we're talking about:
    [IMG]

The lefthand side of the shot shows what text I am getting as 1 level my Autonomous Assembler from 8 to 9 (note it being called an Amored Ipsumadon instead). The righthand side shows what I see when I examine the level 9 Assembler ... "Fifth Level Familiar Bonuses" and no longer any extra leveled bonus for any of the harvesting skills, which had level bonuses from level 2 through level 4.
    Chikkin likes this.
  5. Chikkin Well-Known Member

also Autonomous Assembler, looking like the tinkered bot he is, has in examine window description how he is the augury harbinger, guardian of temples, rarely seen in plane of magic.. touted as something mythical.....
    somehow I have a feeling this description is pasted from something truly revered and mythical and doens't belong to this pile of cogs
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Lucus Well-Known Member

not only that but during POP beta i tested the assembler with the leveling potion and back then it gave you additional rare harvest chance per level (think it was 1% a level).

if someone has a level 2 assembler on live they could check that and see if it's a bug on test.

EDIT: apparently my reading comprehension is bad.
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Yep, they gain 1% to rare harvest when you go from level 1 to 2, another 1% from 2 to 3, another 1% from 3 to 4 ... then the lose that extra 3% as soon as they are 5 and above.
    Lucus likes this.
  8. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

(and to be clear, the harvesting skills also increase ... until you hit level 5, and then you lose all those increases)
  9. Alenna Well-Known Member

so if that is intended don't level your familiar you use to harvest with past 4
  10. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

There are far too many weird issues with this one to assume that there's anything intended about it. It just may take a bit for the right dev to see and deal with it, given everything going on.
  11. Alenna Well-Known Member

until it is fixed no levleing of it.
  12. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

This has been fixed. The tradeskill/harvesting stats are leveling properly.
    Rosyposy likes this.