Public Test: Bug - Zone Book changes +

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kasa, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Kasa Well-Known Member

Every time I zone my Abilities rearrange in the Knowledge book.

If I "Camp to Character Select", "Camp to Desktop", "Camp to Login", or "Exit Everquest II Without Camping" in any of my houses, when I log back in I am in my local City.

Something similar is happening with the Guild Hall, but it needs more testing since it's not as consistent as the house bug.
  2. Kasa Well-Known Member

I was able to test the Guild Hall & the problem seems to be the same as the house with the exception that you have to be logged out for a few minutes, I used 5 minutes as my test time. When you get zoned out into the city you get a message "That zone is currently unavailable".
  3. Kasa Well-Known Member

All the above is since the update on Thursday June 2, 2016
  4. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Interesting! This morning after my daily apprentice quests I logged in the toon I was going to play... she was outside the house o_O:confused: I was puzzled and thought it was strange, but reading your posts I'm guessing this is what happened to her.

In case anyone wonders, the routine is the same for the apprentice quest. I log in characters (they all reside in the same house), do daily, then /camp to next alt then rinse and repeat. I don't normally do anything else until that is done.
  5. Kasa Well-Known Member

That's what happen.

I do a lot of zoning so when the Abilities rearrange in the Knowledge book it drives me crazy trying to hunt for my gates ahhhhhh.:eek: besides all the other abilities I use. A fix soon I hope.
  6. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Kasa, did you notice this post? Just making sure folks are seeing this! re: Newsies

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-of-malice-the-nebulous-newsies.568302/page-2
  7. Kasa Well-Known Member

Thank you so much, I didn't know about that!
  8. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Also if you save sets with the standard UI on the character window, it removes any and all gear!
  9. Kasa Well-Known Member

Jeez that's not good.
  10. Xianthia Well-Known Member

So I've gone from only the one character that was outside of the house, to various and spawning in different spots. Today, I had four characters spawn at the Frostfang starter spot, two others in Neriak at the main gate, and one just outside a house in Frostfang. It doesn't seem to affect all characters as some alts were exactly where I left them.

I haven't had any issues with the gear sets, I do use the game UI on test. Hopefully this particular bug will skip me :p

Also, some of my characters lost all their chat channel selections and others didn't.

Little things, all adding up to not sure what, but something ....
    Kuulei likes this.
  11. Finora Well-Known Member

I saw this yesterday and thought I was just overtired and confused lol.
  12. Kasa Well-Known Member

Were all your characters logged out either in a house or the guildhall?
  13. Finora Well-Known Member

The one it was happening on I believe had been in my house when I logged in. I was on for only long enough to get that particular character the Grim Running quest to try to get a rallic pack. I didn't notice everything was rearranged until I was in TS looking an ability to remake a macro while I was waiting. So I moved a couple things around, then when I zoned back to my house to make the pack, everything was moved again.
  14. Kasa Well-Known Member

Yes, it seems to be a random mix each time you zone.
  15. Kasa Well-Known Member

I am having that happen too.
  16. Lylah New Member

I just logged in, expecting to be in the guild hall - even says so on character select, on four different accounts - but was zoned into the last zone I was in before calling to guild hall last night.

Got "That zone is currently unavailable" message on each one.

Better than being placed back in Timorous Deep starter zone (same spot you zone into after character creation) which was the case the night before.