Public quest question.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Ragis, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Ragis New Member

Hello.
    As I can see, all the public quests in BoL are not public at all. Most of them are gathering only about two groups and oftern less than one group.
    I mean, I was hunting the 195 stick since winter and do not have one yet. Maybe it is time to add all the possible revards to token vendor? Or add some new high-end rewards to involve more players?

Thx...
  2. Bhayar Well-Known Member

I take it you're referring to the "open air" BoL PQs. The zone in ones for Shik cave and Rune in AC in Blinding hosted by Dr. Arcana are always packed.
  3. Miroh Well-Known Member

Well, you can purchase a crate from the status merchant in Blinding and Seru for a chance at the 195 weapon. I believe it cost 87 tokens and some status and you can only purchase it every 5 hours and both venders share the same timer so you can't buy it in Blinding and go to Seru and buy it right after. But, the likelihood of you obtaining it quickly is slim as the devs did a great job of making the good stuff have the lowest of lowest chances of every being rewarded. I have only gotten 1 of the weapons from the crate and not a second and still working on trying to get the charm from the PQ....since November.

And as Bhayar said, you are probably referring to the open Air PQs which I don't think offer that as a possible reward. Go into the zone PQ in the Blinding at Recuso and you should be able to get in with a raid or 2 for a possible chance. I'm usually in there trying to get it going on Skyfire server.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Tangris Well-Known Member

Your PQ's are full? AB's have been empty from about 45 days post x-pac launch.
    Dude likes this.
  5. Bhayar Well-Known Member

We've have a lot that are full and some that almost are. Depends on time of day, but I've been pleasantly surprised. The open air zones are a completely different story. But the two zone in instances tend to have quite a few players. Almost every one has at least one complete raid going. Sometimes, it's two raids (up to player limit for zone), sometimes it's three plus groups. Not saying that every PQ is that way, but that seems to be the majority for the ones I'm in. 6, 9, 12, 3, 6 on PST. Can't speak to time before or after that on Maj'dul,
    Tangris likes this.
  6. Tangris Well-Known Member

Wow! AB needs to step up its game.