Public Apology for "Snowglobe House" Debate.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Benito, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

I wanted to publicly apologize if any read or felt some of negative energies from the now-locked thread. I will own up to my words as they may have been harsh. In the heat of the moment, I chose unkind responses. I need to improve. We have strong opinions which may lead to tough disagreements. I appreciate our diverse opinions. For any that I may have left ill-will, I hope that we can all move on.

Thank you for the community. To many more years of enjoyment from this beloved game!

Respectfully yours, Benito.

*Not looking for brownie points. There's no need to respond or "like" this.
    Lateana and Breanna like this.
  2. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Lateana, Kheldar and Benito like this.
  3. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

Good advice. Sometimes I just need to step back, reflect, and meditate.

Also, issuing this apology to hopefully reduce headaches and blood pressure for all involved. heh.
    Lateana and Breanna like this.
  4. Ummmyeh Active Member

You have been most helpful!!!!
  5. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Thank goodness I am not the only one that gets a tread locked or deleted!
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Meneltel Well-Known Member

It is far more likely to get locked or deleted if someone reports someone. So everyone should just let others rant and rage and just laugh at them in reality and not on the forum.
    Pixistik, Breanna and Kheldar like this.
  7. Katz Well-Known Member

There is this one game that had the edit so close to the report that I accidentally reported myself on more than one occasion. Each time I got "demerit" points. It was clear that they did not look at who reported and what the post was because never was it anything that was reportable. So I just stopped posting there. You would think that you would be unable to report your own post. :p
    Pixistik likes this.
  8. Breanna Well-Known Member

I didn't think you could like your own post either but I see that Anaolol (spellcheck) does all the time, no idea how because I never have a like button on my post.

But yes at least here they are on opposite sides of the page LOL
    Pixistik likes this.