Prosperon the Tempest (heroic)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Twinbladed, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Twinbladed Well-Known Member

This guy is randomly hitting for 5 to 600 mil , besides picking up the golden orbs, anything to negate how much he hits the tank for randomly. Killed him before, now for some reason around 30% he just drops the tank who has 220mil hp a defiler and a warden. Only boss seem to be having alot of random issues with.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Is Bulwark getting cast on time?
  3. Twinbladed Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's so random with the hit though, it goes from a small hit around 15mil to a random 500mil+ hit
  4. semisus Does not play this game

I know we had same problem and we snared and kited him around outer circle

Today we had real issues with the last named in air event though , every time he would do his uncurable trauma on someone it would just instant kill the grp giving no time for person who had it to move away
    Spent 3 hours in there and finnaly gave up , killed him before and never had a issue with not enugh time to move

Perhaps they also fired the hamsters seeing as how servers been acting lately
    Meneltel likes this.
  5. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Just be glad that DBG isn't me... for when I fire someone, I use real fire! *snickers maliciously*
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  6. Magmag Active Member

When they nerfed the damage on the 3rd named they must have messed something up with the last 2 named mobs. We took a banger group and struggled through it, wiping a ton because of that. Then we came back after raid to kill the last boss and I didn't even lose 1 death prevent. That zone is a mess right now.
  7. Twinbladed Well-Known Member

Ok so I'm not hallucination that something could be potentially wrong with that encounter lol. It's literally the only mob in t2 that we've had some out of this world ridiculous issues with.
  8. Mathafern Well-Known Member

Before last weeks patch this mob gave me fits. It is still a tough fight but some of the random has been removed- I do actually go D stance on this (SK so O stance is where I live) and I have a D stance AA spec just to take full advantage, with a few extra temps. At that point though I haven't had any issues. He just hits hard.

The last boss is much easier- and a fun fight. Love the feather mechanic.
    Twinbladed likes this.
  9. Clintsat Well-Known Member

Agree with Mathafern - it is much easier now. I have tanked it on my alt monk and alt SK with consistent success. You just have to be spot on with your temps and coordinate deathsaves, etc with your priests.

This expac has been all about priests using ALL of their defensive abilities and it has been fun to watch.
    Twinbladed likes this.
  10. Twinbladed Well-Known Member

Ty for the feedback, think I will see if he can time temps better or something