Proposing a Dungeon Maker Design Contest

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by suka, Jun 11, 2014.

1. suka Well-Known Member

With Dungeon Maker no longer having its own thread, you don't see much about it these days. I would like to propose a contest, to start July1 and end in July 20 - to let people show the designs they create in their dungeon maker. The entire forum could vote on the post with the pictures. the post getting the most votes would win and get a dungeon maker related prize. due to the fact that it would be Norrath wide- i would only be able to offer one prize. I don't like random name generators but in case of a tie we can use one. My vote won't count so i won't be voting. To vote, you click "like" on the post.

And yeah i know some people will vote for more than one but that will be ok too. Maybe if when you see one you like better than the ones you previously picked you can go back and unpick the others? Or maybe wait until the last day to vote?

As for themes, i think we are just looking for the most unusual, and inspiring theme out there. Hardness doesn't count. We are looking for design. So if you have an interesting dungeon with awesome scenes, do take some pictures and post them here. I will be posting what the dungeon related prize will be as soon as i get it.
    Glenorian and Oldpoint like this.