Progression Guild on AB

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Raknid, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Raknid New Member

Time Helix is a Progression Guild on AB server. Haven't started raiding quite yet but we are close. The guild hall is up and running. We just need some more folks to fill out our ranks. Please send a tell to anyone in Time Helix and we will give you more information.

Dystain
    37 Defiler
    Time Helix
    Qbert likes this.
  2. Raknid New Member

I would also be open to doing this on another server.
  3. Loresinger Active Member

So, for whatever it might be worth, Time Helix is a progression guild on AB that's currently locked at 50. We've got about two dozen people, and we're about to start raiding within the next week or two. Our rules aren't quite as strict, however.
  4. Squintsy New Member

Also, Raknid, in case you did not know, a bunch of players from Vado who still wanted to do progression raiding joined with Dominion. Many did not go in that direction, but there may be some familiar faces in that guild (I do not where they are in terms of level at the moment).

Just figured I'd let you know in case you were not aware.
  5. Ahriham Member

I have been waiting for this for over 6 months i put a post up about anyone wanting someone to start a progression guild so i am all for this. I think i have a character on AB not sure what level as i have not played in quite awhile. I would like to Complete All Raid Achievements Before Moving to Next Expansion Including Split paw and Bloodlines. I am also on board with No Out of Era zones or AA. If others do that that is up to them I personally wont. So what is the Name of Said Guild and How do i reach you.
  6. Debug New Member

Oh Time Helix, why did I not see you sooner. Loresinger, does the guild have a website I could peruse?
  7. Raknid New Member

So I have been trying to contact Time Helix's Guild Leader to figure out what time zone they are playing on but have not been able to find him yet. Hopefully I can find him sometime today. I would rather join them than re-invent the wheel. Everyone that is interested in a progression guild (east coast with a raid time of 1930) send me a tell and we can at least start the converstations. I will be on almost all of today. My characters name is Dystain. Send me a tell.

Dystain
    19 Defiler
  8. wred16 New Member

Very interested in this. Would be rolling up a fresh character for it
  9. Raknid New Member

Just sent a tell to any of the Time Helix folks for a invite.

Dystain
    28 Defiler
  10. Debug New Member

Let me know how that goes - Trying to get a website out of them but so far unresponsive.
  11. Lonsen Member

Gimmie a moment to log in and find the URL, I think it was just set up the other day so I don't know how feature rich it is myself.

here we go:
    http://timehelix.gamerlaunch.com/
  12. Debug New Member

Thank you Lonsen. I prefer too view websites before talking to members of guilds I Join, though if the guild has none, or is relatively new website with little info I may just send a random tell. I've been cleaning up inventories on all my AB characters in anticipation.
  13. Raknid New Member

Please remember that this guild is really just standing up. We have not even started raiding. We are looking for me folks so please if you are interested send one of us a tell.

Dystain
    41Defiler
    Qbert likes this.
  14. Debug New Member

Thank you Raknid, that is known to me, I have been in start-up of different progression guilds from multiple different games, I know generally how they work, and is usually a difficult thing to start up. Right now I am trying to figure out what class to use before I send any tells.
  15. Kuba New Member

Hey Folks!
    Your project sound nice.
    Am from Thurgadin Server but very interested to roll a new char on AB.
    Which classed are needed/spots are free?
    Would like to play a dps or heal class.
  16. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

doesn't really say anything about EQ2 at all, list any members or info....not sure if im at the right place :( maybe because its so new
  17. Lonsen Member

Sorry bro, I posted the wrong URL.

I update my post with the correct one. It's still very much a work in progress as this is all coming together fairly quickly.
    ConcealFate likes this.