Profit UI on TLE server?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Yades, May 26, 2019.

1. Yades New Member

Hi guys, I just recently checked up on EQ2 and found that a new TLE server went live.
    I've played this game religiously from 2004 to 2010 and I'd like to dive back in.
    My question is if Profit UI is still being supported and if I can use it on the TLE server without problems, or if there are alternative UI's that work on the TLE server

So long

Yades
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

It works on Kaladim.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Yades New Member

Alright, thanks.

I have another question, I just got All Access and wanted to create a character on Kaladim but in the server selection I only Thurdagin as a server, how do play on Kaladim?
  4. Dude Well-Known Member

After you log in, but before you press Play, look at the left hand of the screen. Press the crossed hammer and wrench. On the select game version tab select US English. This will download the US version of the game. Kaladim will now be available under the progression server option for character creation.

As a side note, you will have to do this every time you switch between EU and US, but there is a way around this. I don't know how to do it, but I know it's on the forums somewhere. Hopefully someone will know where it is and link it here.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You have to download a second instance of eq2 to a separate folder named something different and then have a separate icon on your desktop that launches to the US Server either Kaladim, one of the live ones, Test, or Beta (if one is up). I keep both instances all the time, one for a beta and one for live, I also have a 3rd instance that I keep pointed to Thurgadin.
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  6. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I have two installations of EQ2 - the first is for US English, the second for Test, EU English and Beta (when it is up.) I have shortcuts on my taskbar for all three everquest2.exe. (As long as I updated the launchpad since the latest patch on the respective regions, it works fine.)
    Cyrrena, Dude and Breanna like this.