Profession combat arts and Inquisitor.

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Beyoncia, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

Dear developers, we do not have a single profession combat art. Every combat art we have come from AA, and they are not considered profession ones. Every AA, which supposed to increase the effecitveness of profession combat arts, does absolutley nothing. For the same reason Geomancer buffs do not work on our combat arts.

Please fix it! I am far from programming and stuff, but can't you just remove the word "profession" from the code and make spells and AAs work for every combat art?

Once again, please fix it! Otherwise you are just wasting your and our time, since such updates as:
    *Added and effect to Martial Vigor that specifically increases wards on live servers.*
    *Added an effect to Strength in Combat that specifically increases wards on live servers.*, are pointless.
  2. Torquem Active Member

Hi

I quote Caith this evening on Discord:

Profession means it's in your spellbook somewhere.
    [19:59]
    Has nothing to do with where it came from
    [20:00]
    Spells = In the spells tab. Combat arts = In the combat arts tab. Abilities = any tab
  3. Earar Well-Known Member

professional combat art used to mean non AA CA ... it gets complicated. They should remove professional then .. so it makes more sense .. but actually don't count on it :D
  4. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

Yes. But we were told otherwise for years.
  5. Torquem Active Member

I understand you. By the way, it's a pity, most our legitimate questions find only answers on Discord....
  6. Ibukia Member

Can you blame them? Its gotta be a full time job just sifting through all of the whining on this forum.
  7. Torquem Active Member

Maybe it should be better to shut down the forums so... Everybody on Discord !