Producer's Letter: Summer 2021 Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Accendo, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Zartuim New Member

ah.. thank you for the information!
  2. Wulfgyr I've got friends in EQ2Wire places

[IMG]
    Schmetterling likes this.
  3. Ghostouls Well-Known Member

I think Tarinax is the only server totally excluded from all the festivities.
    Schmetterling and Kittybock like this.
  4. Vishous Member

ya its kinda sad how pvp servers are always forgotten when it comes to stuff like this...
  5. Kaitheel Developer

No, they are not excluded. Tarinax gets limited versions of the live events, depending upon their current expansion zones, just like TLE servers do.

~ Kaitheel
    Breanna, Tkia and Dude like this.
  6. Carribea Active Member

***This fall be on the lookout for Panda, Panda, Panda! The event, formerly known as Days of Summer, is returning, and you can look forward to updated quests and items.****

ok so when will this be starting this year?....and since it now says fall....is the formerly known as Days of Summer....now Days of Fall or what will it be???
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Kaladim already unlocked DoV , 2 months ago what we are getting soon is mid of expansion stuff .

yea at least through the years we got more stuff to buy on those merchants on TLE servers and Tharinax
    at least get's the benefits of that .

When is there new zones unlocking for Tharinax ? , I know we got 3 extra expansions from the start , just curious when we do get more ?
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Bludd Well-Known Member

Its the Panda event now
    Bhayar likes this.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Everybody refers to the things you get from the event as Panda items anyway.
    I wonder when our panda friend will finally take his backpack and follow us around like Qho
    Are we there yet ? o no that monster has big teeth , where are my souvenirs ?, I got to go potty .
    Alyndrys, Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  10. Jinksie Well-Known Member

Last year it was in September. So that seems to be the new schedule. I like calling it Panda, Panda, Panda - seems more descriptive. Not sure what you mean by "what will it be?" - it is the annual Panda event. Every week for about 5 weeks you go to various areas and get items for the Pandas. In exchange you get free stuff from the Panda merchant. I find them to be fun, myself.
    Rienna, Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  11. Bhayar Well-Known Member

For a game update that's coming in 5 days, I would have hoped to see a little more info. As far as Panda being the new name, not that it matters, but I'm ok with that. It is the Panda event and frankly, giving it that name means its timing can be changed anytime with little confusion. It is rather simple to do and you still get a nice set of white and cyan adorns.
    Rienna, Breanna, Mermut and 1 other person like this.
  12. Arclite Well-Known Member

It baffles me that a CM is posting a producer's letter with content that has a depth of a puddle. No major issues plaguing the game are addressed, nothing on class balance but yes we have a regular as clockwork pay to win items added again. Have some decency to treat your customers better.
    Sheriane, Tkia and Geroblue like this.
  13. Ichoris Well-Known Member

I wasn't surprised most producer's letters have almost no real information in them.

I was surprised that they said more information coming when the date is so close. Why not just wait a few days and then do a real producer's letter with the information in it? That didn't really make sense to me.

Either way it will be interesting to see what they have planned. Love the Panda stuff so I'm glad that will be back.
    Geroblue likes this.
  14. Cisteros Active Member

So, I still have a level 120 boost sitting unclaimed from buying RoS. If I decide to take advantage of this free 120 token during the event by typing /claim, will it consume the unspent one I already have before giving me the free one from the event?
  15. Ichoris Well-Known Member

I don't know how it will work this time. In the past there was a button on the character create screen that would allow you to boost a character to max level. I don't think it would use your /claim item unless you did that yourself. Meaning you could choose which method you wanted to use first to boost your character. Nobody knows for sure but I think this is how it will work.
  16. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I think that button on the character select only goes to level 100.
    Breanna likes this.
  17. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Um... Read the top of your quote.

"Panda, Panda, Panda!"
  18. Bhayar Well-Known Member

I laughed when I read this. The picture of the three monkeys jumped into my brain.
  19. Silkmyst Active Member

Thank you!

I enjoyed the letter, looking forward to the content and gearing up. :)
    Silk
    Breanna and Rienna like this.
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Thanks for adding the double xp for Tharinax .
    Raff and Breanna like this.