Producer's Letter: Summer 2019 [Discussion]

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Windstalker, Jun 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gillymann Abusive Relationships Aren't Healthy. J S.

Maybe just sell ethereals in the shop, say, the whole bundle for $999 after the member discount?
    Tekka, Soara2, Rhodris and 1 other person like this.
  2. duckster Active Member

Vagueness intended....

;)
  3. Nucleaar Member

How dare you make fingerprints on them! I want them clean and polished shiny!
    Soara2, Baphmistra, Juraiya and 3 others like this.
  4. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update! We were discussing this on AB today....sounds awesome!
  5. Styx New Member

I feel Luclin.. er... I mean Lucky.
  6. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

:p
    Siren, Soara2 and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. NayomaeAB New Member

I am thankful you posted the producers letter but am also a bit sad to see no mention of Kaladim server.
    Soara2 and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. blueangle Member

On Stormhold, all of the event will be active! On Fallen Gate, fireworks and special event merchants will be available in the cities.

Stormhold, Fallen Gate??????
    Soara2, Seriously, Juraiya and 2 others like this.
  9. hansdampf New Member

LMAO, what planet are you guys on? We can't even get groups that successfully finish T1 zones. Even after the AB merger, there are no groups to be had...you jokers have successfully destroyed the server. and now this? it is becoming ridiculous and a waste of time and money the only people that are able to run those zones are the raid loons and they don't want anyone wth them that doesn't hit 50+ billion i.e.another raid loon....keep on catering to the raid crowd and and keep on screwing the rest...no wonder this game is dying...sad really.

Oh yeah, P.Q's? they are death besides one day after the new ancient quest or the last day before it runs out, even with this added "incentive" nobody will run them after the first week...there aren't enough people on to run them on a destroyed server.
    Soara2 likes this.
  10. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

Regarding the Producer's Title of [Discussion]...

Ma'am, Please to explain the item Sledge of the Four Winds from Expert (aka RAID-esk) Dungeons, yet the Public Quest drops are restricted to Members with the PRESTIGE tag and hardly useful considering that Master Crafted gear is nearly as good,
    thus giving useful, non-restrictive items to RAIDers, and junk to everyone else?

Also, regarding "Public Quests" that only a handful attend to begin with,... are these going to have an random start time having everyone waste 5-15m of the whopping 60m time limit to travel time to get to them?
    Or shall these, and preferably ALL PQs be set in a distinct place with specific start times?
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LUCLIN???! :D

Uwk
    who, once upon a time, had a Vah Shir Beastlord up on Luclin, back in the pen-n-paper EQ1 game (yep, it existed; d20 System...not sure if it still does :-/)
  12. Laaw Well-Known Member

I was hoping for a new panda event, well looking forward to it.
    Soara2, Breanna, GrunEQ and 1 other person like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Why? Don't PQs go off like every two hours and last for like 90 minutes? Couldn't you jump in on a good time slot for you?

Uwk
    who, it must be admitted, doesn't do PQs at all and actually goes out of the way to avoid them
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, you know what they say about "filthy lucre"... ;->

Uwk
    Soara2, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  15. Laaw Well-Known Member

having the moon back would be awesome always look to the sky, to see it whole again. I was shattered that to find out my race was blamed for it almost 15 years ago. oh the pain I have suffered.
    Soara2, Juraiya, Breanna and 3 others like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! Sixty minutes...okay. See? I really don't know how these things work. ;->

Uwk
    who did think, though, that the PQs were more organized and scheduled? :-/
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Gnomes? I thought it was the Erudites' fault... :-/

Uwk
    (who'd be really embarrassed if it was actually the Vah Shirs' fault... "Dammit, kitties, we TOLD you not to play with that --")
    Soara2, Juraiya, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  18. Laaw Well-Known Member

that's what I mean I have had to maintain this disguise and the costume hurts to wear
    Soara2, Juraiya, Breanna and 3 others like this.
  19. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

previously, *ALL* of the Public Quests offered in the Colosseum were at set times, those that wanted to participate, left what they were doing, traveled over, and stood by awaiting the start.
    (then of course, too many were enjoying the PQs, so they were ratcheted-up the difficulty so that only RAIDer's could survive)

currently, all but the two found in the Library are random start times, oft-times DEEP into the zone, and as soon as they arrive thus starts the 60m count-down timer,... no announcement, no indication the beasty arrived, it is as though it were a big secret (shhhh)
    then the beasty could be down to 2%,.... that progress does not matter, no extension, nothing extra, just POOF at the end of the time; all that time and work poofs,... right along with the beasty.
  20. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

uuhh,.. was it not the Combine Empire, more than 500 years (previous to EQ2, well prior to EQ1 times) in the past that developed the Spire Network and thus travel to the moon?
    Though, (and this detail I am unsure specifically on) that with the Eruidites from within either Paineel or the city of Erud had some personal issue with the Vah Shir,... and sent the Vah Shir city and chunk of the Island of Odus to the moon,...
    (were they in a relationship? o_O to quote: "one of these days,Alice, pow! straight to the moon!")
    Soara2, Juraiya, Breanna and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.