Producer's Letter: May/June News!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Windstalker, May 16, 2014.

1. Castles Active Member

Many guilds are in this boat. The high level guilds are honor blocking soe from considering letting new/small guilds having guild halls. This is the only mmo ATM that has got silly about the leveling of the guild entity. I would like to see a level 1 guild hall with the option for most perks, but the few end game guild players will start ranting about the work and honor they have put into their level 100 guild.
  2. Vallaria Member

I was just thinking...

Will we still be able to use the old currencies? The old vendors and gear isn't going away right?

I still have some cool weapons I want to get in Paineel, and some void shard stuff I want for appearance gear.
  3. Sambril Well-Known Member

Old vendors are still there. You can still get the old gear if you want for appearance or alts or whatever.
  4. Ucio New Member

Apologies if this has already been asked, but is:
    • Tears of Veeshan Expansion discount (15%)
    Now live?

EDIT: Reading comprehension fail! For June.
  5. Feara Well-Known Member

Will the 25% off Heroic Characters stack with the discount we are currently receiving now in the Market?
  6. Tyrus Dracofire Well-Known Member

Deveryn, I know about dungeon decorating as semi storages, the problem is, I have several older fabled weapons, shields, and armor sets that I don't want to throw away since they are attuned/bounded, and not heirloom.
    I have 8 alts holding some heirlooms, and will take awhile to level up with crafter recipes I saved up for other alts.

what I want is a specific "prestige home zone" as Warehouse, SOE hadn't add any new slots for bank and home vaults since KoS/EoF, we had six slot bank vault when eq2 first launched, then giving more slots, but those storage/packbags are the jokes, they only add 2-4 slots per tier.
    we been getting all kinds of adorns, and newer runes, and got run of slots.

I have hundreds of "quest items" and some of it were unable to finish or so close, but need group or raids in old zones that no one want to do, and some items didn't go away when quests are finished, and become forgotten and now I don't know which ones to discard, SOE need to clean up or update, they have a list and I don't want to throw away wrong ones by mistakes.
    also there are some books that not yet become house item when completed.

one more thing, I had ask for REAL armor stands instead of those manniquins so that we can place items, instead of "illusionary" dress-up and you still stuck with items going back to bank, and they go away if move to other home and need to redress and you cant do it if they were discarded.

buying Warehouse or receiving as player vet gift if they decided, but buying another warehouse would be ideal option.
    with warehouse vault, it should help reorganized those inventory and find some items from completed quests that was done and locate them to be discarded.
    SOE has the list of all those quests and which items to weed out.
    Moonpanther likes this.
  7. Greyhawk4x4 New Member

Looks like a good time to become active again :)
  8. Ajjantis Well-Known Member

Not Really
  9. Windstalker Executive Producer

Because this offer is for All Access members only, the discount overall will be 25%.
    Feara likes this.
  10. Windstalker Executive Producer

For the dressable NPCs, the designers are also adding the ability for you to give them a simple dialogue/text as well as the animation loops.
    Feara, Xillean, Sambril and 5 others like this.
  11. Finora Well-Known Member

This makes me even more excited about them!
    Feara likes this.
  12. Haton New Member

So when will the loyalty merchant update happen? I am hoping some Prestige houses go on there or some cool housing items!!! I am addicted to decorating and been waiting to know when they will be updated, does anyone know?
  13. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

Woohoo! :)
    Feara likes this.
  14. Quigly Active Member

If I get all access with Krono will I get 10% off the ToV expansion for having all access in addition to the 15% off for this promo (i.e. 25% off total)?
  15. Kaedian66 Active Member

IF pvp were all that it's (comparably) few proponents believe it to be, the one pvp server left would not be dead and flooding AB with its players.

IMO PvP generally only works when the game has been developed from day one as a PvP platform, not a PvE game with PvP options/servers. This game in particular, with its 26 classes, is hard enough to balance in PvE, much less PvP. In attempting to do both, games generally fail at both and at the very least, stretch limited resources in the process.
    Blkitty likes this.
  16. Mohee Active Member

is the Dungeon Finder 2.0 going to be cross-server?
    if not, may as well toss it now.
  17. Mohee Active Member

lol 1 person asks about a merc mechanic and holly answers, a bunch of people inquire about summoners pets and only silence...

classic.... classic...
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  18. Regolas Well-Known Member

14k etyma? You play far too much! I think you're in the minority there.

Takes around 2k etyma to upgrade one set of gear. I've managed to do 4 characters since ToV release. Another 4 to go.
  19. Redshift21 Member

Any idea when exactly in June the "Gear Up, Level Up" will actually be turned-on?
    Alenna and Wirewhisker like this.
  20. Iuvili Member

Loincloth? ;)
    Wirewhisker likes this.