Producer's Letter -- February Update Coming!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Windstalker, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Belissa Active Member

While I have to agree with your comment about the community, I have to disagree about this part:

Even that we are a bit drifting away from the original topic, I would like to comment that quote.
    I remember when they changed some stuff before going F2P. They changed the spell system level 1-10 (?), they killed all the different starting areas and therefore destroying a lot of immersion and lore the game had.

There were long discussions going on in the forums about that. I think there was not a single person agreeing with the changes, but nevertheless they were done.
    So in the end, they are not really better with listening to their customers than they are here.
  2. Kalderon Well-Known Member

That reminds me on the good old days, with starter island and co.... sometimes i wish they put in the old starting system.....
    But well, sry for OT
  3. Jalek Active Member

The old Trial of the Isle seemed like it could've been a self-contained minigame, but that wouldn't be a quick production if it weren't tied to the servers. Those ridiculous full-page popups replaced the voiceovers and little things that used to create a tutorial.