Producer's Letter: Expansion, Anniversary, and a new server!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Tokester New Member

Are the servers still down? Keeps saying my server is locked. I'm now to the game,so I have no idea what's going on lol.
  2. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Multiple areas of the forums say they are still down... including giant red letters at the top of the forums
    Dude likes this.
  3. Tokester New Member

Oof, didn't even see it. Thanks.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Tokester New Member

Any idea when it's going to be back up?
  5. Zenji Well-Known Member

it's up
  6. Tokester New Member

Hell yeah it is, thank you.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

An update to the OP.

This item (Cute Little Zelniak) is meant to exist separately from a familiar, it will provide a buff similar pre-order buffs in the past.
    Cyrrena, Siren, Rosyposy and 4 others like this.
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

Will the buffs stack with previous pre-order buffs, since they will come from different sources?
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  9. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

It replaces previous buffs.
    Cyrrena, Siren, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

it has to be darn cute
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Dude like this.
  11. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

Beee and Cyrrena like this.
  12. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

May we please get the exact stat buffs on item preview when pre-orders go live? I want to see what increments we are looking at compared to Jann Magi buff. Thank you!
    Cyrrena likes this.
  13. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I don't believe it will be on item preview but if I can find a place for them I will.
    Cyrrena, Siren, Benito and 1 other person like this.
  14. Mermut Well-Known Member

If nothing else.. will it be worth losing the glide/safe fall ;)
    Cyrrena and Benito like this.
  15. Dude Well-Known Member

There are so many options for getting glide/safe fall that it really shouldn't be an issue.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  16. Mermut Well-Known Member

Not while in combat and running zones ;)
    Cyrrena, Benito and Breanna like this.
  17. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

Thank you Dreamweaver!
    Cyrrena, Siren and Breanna like this.
  18. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

Luclin is low gravity. Zelniaks may have the innate ability to glide....

(Or the devs will copy-paste Jann Magi code and tweak a few numbers - leaving glide :p . Though, I must say that safe fall was useful in Awuidor and those knockback CD bosses).
  19. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

Will there be a new quest to upgrade the harvesting ponies? I quit playing when they stopped upgrading the ponies since I like to decorate and I have always found harvesting the most monotonous of time sinks (not to mention I don't have time IRL to dink around looking for nodes. If I have time to have fun, I'd be an idiot to do something that boring and frustrating!). If I need rares, I'll hit the trails with all my harvest buff gear on. That's fair enough. If I need 1000s of commons on a decorating whim and a moth filled pocket book, I'm always pleased with my harvest box I'd been hoarding in. Not to mention keeping my broker boxes full used to be the only reason I subscribed (so I could afford to buy people's houseing items!), but without my ponies and goblins and hard earned guild hall harvesters, I had very few top tier harvestables, so I discontinued my membership. Hoping for good news! ^_^
    chattie, Rosyposy and Hartay like this.
  20. Mermut Well-Known Member

I think it is highly unlikely that any of the 'automated harvesters' are going to be able to harvest current tiers. They MAY increase them to harvest past tiers they can't right now (ie when luclin comes out, they may let harvest PoM mats and perhaps CD ones... but I wouldn't hold my breath, even for that.