problems with Rime faction quests in Great Divide

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Schmetterling, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I finished 9 rime quests without any problems and was about to turn in my last 3 quests I had just finished .
    Than I took part in a Public Quest in the Storm Gorge .
    I put on my disguise but non of the rime quest givers want to talk with me .
    I logged out and in again waited till I could use my disguise again but still no cigar.
    I droped the quest " Scrying on Thurgadin " in order to maybe retake the quest , but that did not work ,
    Bargbae Skullhelm still ignores me stubbornly .
    O yes I have over 45,000 faction .

I don't know if this is a bug , any ideas how to fix this would be appreciated .

oops nvm problem solved had the wrong disuse. they both look the same in my bags
    should have known better when it said it would take over an hour to be ready to use again .
    Always look at what your using , or you might turn into a Ratonga called ttobey with 27 tentacles .
    Hartsmith, Komatus and Breanna like this.
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

If you're concerned with building Rime faction, there's an entire questline in Fens of Nathsar and surrounding Kunark.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Cusashorn I ended up with 50,000 factions in the end and I did every quest there is .
    I could not even have gotten any quests in the Great Divide in the first place unless I have 40,000 factions at least .

In the end I concluded the whole thing was just not worth it .
    There was no Faction merchant in Great Divide like for the other factions , and the whole story came to a very unsatisfactory end .
    No I will never do this faction to the end ever again .
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Oh, you didn't say what your faction was at the time I replied. Yeah the faction line doesn't lead anywhere except to allow you to not be KOS. There are repeatable quests in Kunzar Jungle that can let you get back up to max ally if you kill a few of them, but yeah their storyline ended there.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Cusashorn my very first post said I had over 45,000 factions , and with 50, 000 factions I see no problem killing a lot of them ,
    besides that I don't like killing any living being unless I have to , like in self defense , not even in a game .

Lol we once bought 2 fresh fish , that they killed for us in the store , ( or so we thought ) .
    When we got back home , my job was to gut the fish , but to my horror one of them began to wiggle and so I dropped him into
    the bathtub near by , filling it with water .
    I can't cook something or gut something that looks at me .
    So the fish swam around in our bathtub until my father killed it with a hammer .
    Breanna and Daryx like this.