Problems Since 1/10 Test Patch

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Niami DenMother, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

ok, research time is still running, just cant complete it.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Level 10 is indeed the maximum training level for mounts. To open the extra barding slots you have to do things such as complete Achievements.
  3. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Well that explains that..ty
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

No kidding, there we were...my Test toon on Gold and another on Silver, so I could find someone to give roses to (and the minute I finished with them, that's when other people showed up...of course :confused:), and my Silver toon had mail from the Holiday NPC Mailer, complete with Erollisi Coin. Normally, when I forget that I don't have Mail Anywhere privileges and try to get the attached gifty, I get yipped at from the chat channel, something along the lines of, "Get thee to a mailbox, free-to-play scum!" and I go "D'oh!", smack myself in the forehead, and comply. This time, nothing doing; I suppose the Chat Nagger figured I knew what the problem was and decided instead to spam me with "The Station Marketplace is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

Now, as irritating as it is to think our money is useless and unwanted, it's really infuriating to have THAT come up instead of any other error message. Please fix that, at least, while you're working on getting us back our Marketplace capability, please. >:-/

I mean, what are we on Test to think?

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...not sure if it's a "Test after Jan. 10th" thing or something related to problems folks have been having on the Live servers, but every time I try to zone into or out of a building or instance, I've ALWAYS been kicked out to Character Select. It wouldn't be so bad if I was usually thwarted getting back in ("You already HAVE a character IN the GAME, you evil -- Korean! Or Finn! Or someone evil who's trying to bot a 15-year-old game!"); the few times it's deigned to let me back in, things don't work (the Broker, the Bank, etc.) until I /camp to myself in that toon again. X-P

Uwk
    who's also gotten not the "You have X amount of time in this instance." message, but the now-traditional (yet still really, really irritating) "The Station Marketplace is currently unavailable. Please try again later." message trying to get into the Shard of Love....
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, we're now up to version 14501T on the Test updates, and the problems are still recurring: no houses on the Leaderboards (other than getting to our own, in the My Houses tab); no access to the Marketplace (and apparently no DBC); and getting near-constant nags about not being able to spend our money, anywhere from normal error messages to regular messages to actually just zoning or /camping to another toon (or when we log in "from scratch"). :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Elyria Well-Known Member

*whispers* i see the marketplace:)...and the housing leaderboards...*runs away to check on her Test kitty ,,,^. .^,,,~
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woo-hoo! I'll join you! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

After much due consideration, I feel there's only one thing to say at a time like this...

[ahem]

THANK YOU, DEVS!!!!! :D

Now back to important stuff...shopping! :D

(which would be facilitated ever so much by the Erollisi holiday return of that unfortunately truncated sale we had not so long ago... ;->)

Uwk
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Jamiss - we're still having issues with characters that were created during all of these hijinks not having access to shared currency and shared divine abilities. (The marketplace and the leaderboards are back again, after being adrift for a few more days.) Is this going to be fixed automagically once code gets in-sync, or are we going to need fixes for those individual characters on Test who are affected?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oog, excellent question, Mum... :-/

Uwk
    going in now to look at all the kewl Erollisi Day stuff on the Marketplace...and hoping it's still actually up after 2 pm ;->
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, good news/maybe bad news time...good news is, we can get back to the Marketplace again, indeed! Thanks for the reassurance, Denmum! :D

Bad news (unless you're Lera): no Erollisi Day stuff up, just the Frostfell (without the new house for chocolate coins or whatever, though the Santa Glug merch seller is still accosting people with his stuff-within-the-trenchcoat bit...at least in Freeport). :-/

EDIT: More good news: the Housing & Leaderboards are back! :D

Uwk
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  13. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Um, Test doesn't get marketplace stuff any earlier than live. Never has, never will. That's part of why we have the marketplace down when Test's mp code doesn't match what is on live.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! Oy... X-P

Still, good to know. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Jamiss Developer

The shared currency and divine abilities thing is a different issue, in this case. I believe that a fix should have made it's way out there, but I will double check that it did.
  16. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

It still is an issue on Test - I just checked with a character that had been made in late January and she's still not got her shared currency or her divine abilities. In case she was creatively broken, I also tested with a new level 1 and found the same issues.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.