Problem with Skyfire? All toons gone.

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Gatlor, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Gatlor New Member

I can go to the deleted toons tab and see toons I deleted from Race to Trak and Antonia Bayle, but no toons deleted from Skyfire and no active toons show up either. When I start the game, I'm immediately at the screen to create a new toon or buy a new slot. I don't want to start a new one (don't want to lose any that I have), and I'm not interested in buying yet another slot (already got 13, don't need another right now). I tried restarting the game several times, but still no toons.
    So...what's up?
    Gotta go to work now. I just hope it's fixed by the time I get home.
  2. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

You are not alone. It seems that Skyfire has gone missing.
  3. Airros Active Member

The server Character Data has gone missing...file a Ticket to send up the smoke signals something is wrong...
  4. Raeven Well-Known Member

Per the server status page, all other servers were up 1 minute ago, while Skyfire was up 43 minutes ago. That is their way of saying Skyfire is down.

Most of my toons are on Skyfire :(

And with downage for maintenance coming in 2 hours and lasting for up to 2 hours... well, I am very sad.
  5. Raeven Well-Known Member

K, now the status page shows Skyfire is locked.
  6. Grombor New Member

I have been down for 3 hours and 17 minutes. I am keeping track, If daybreak doesn't compensate me for my time down, during a time the game should be up. Well, I will sue them.
  7. Grombor New Member

...And pray people get fired over it, because, if I was to give the same kind of service to the customers I work for, They would have had nothing to do with me ages ago and would do the same.
  8. Grombor New Member

OH, but Daybreak doesn't have to worry about it, because most of the *****, like me, that keep playing just love the game and are totally addicted. I HATE Drug Dealers.
  9. Raeven Well-Known Member

Pretty sure it is in the Terms of Service that they do not guarantee continuous service, and that by agreeing to the ToS you agree not to hold them liable, i.e. sue them for it.
  10. chunky New Member

server is finally up for now.
  11. Raeven Well-Known Member

Oh, status page shows Skyfire is up now... going to see if I can log in.
  12. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Its back.
  13. Airros Active Member

Good luck with that.../rolls his eyes
  14. Illeara Active Member

This happened to Halls of Fate last night/early this morning. I wonder what's going on.