Problem with Shattered Seas: Refuge Return signature quest

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Pachez, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Pachez New Member

i just got back into the game and was trying to do the Shattered Seas signature questline and picked up the started in Qeynos off the harbor. It sent me to the castle to speak with the queen. When i hailed her, which completed the starter, i continue the conversation to get the next quest and the only one she seems to offer me is the Shadow Odyssey, Chapter 1 quest. Tried deleting quest and redoing it but nothing changes. Tried right clicking door to get a different instance but nothing there either. Any help would be awesome.
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

That's weird - usually you have to enter the castle twice, once for the Shattered Seas questline and a separate instance for the Shadow Odyssey questline. Have you tried accepting the Shadow Odyssey quest, exiting the castle, and trying to enter again?
    Dude and Karamella like this.
  3. Karamella Well-Known Member

Usually the instances have different names, Chamber of the Queen and another one that I can't remember atm.
    Rosyposy and Dude like this.
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Yes, they have definitely had different names when I've had a toon with both quests click on the castle door. ;)