Problem Triggering Lord Ree

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Dude, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Dude Well-Known Member

I am doing A Crusade to Faydwer and am on the step where I need to kill Lord Ree in WC. I can get there and trigger the first wave of the ring event, but nothing happens after I kill them. I've tried at level 100 and chrono mentoring down to 15 with the same result. Any thoughts?
    Gubba Bump likes this.
  2. Steelviper Active Member

Might be a problem if you one-shot all mobs with an AoE or encounter spells. Try to kill a single one of them, and finish off the rest one by one after they aggro on you, and being on level where they're at least green to you is essential as well.
    Gubba Bump likes this.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

Not sure what's happening. I've tried it several more times. I get the first round of four blackguards and kill them one at a time. Then Ghi'Zard the Worg Master comes in with four worgs. They walk in and then walk out the side door without becoming attackable. Mentored down to 20 they are blue to me.
    Gubba Bump likes this.
  4. DarkCat New Member

It happened to me too (and I'm pretty sure it happened to another channeler too that I saw quite a few times while I was trying to trigger Lord Ree)

I tried:
    No pet/merc
    Mentored No pet/merc
    Slow killing (only killing one skeleton every 15 seconds or so)

Nothing seemed to help at all and Ghi'Zard would just walk in, say he was picking his targets, then walk out of the room and stand in the hallway unattackable

This makes doing the channeler epic 1.0 seemingly impossible since AFAIK you can't level investigation any other way (haven't started the epic yet, just doing the pre-reqs lists on the wiki)

I DID however get help from a CSR after doing both a /bug report and a /petition (after a few days they pushed my quest past the step for killing lord ree) so at least I don't have to deal with the frustration of this bugged ring event though, but hopefully they fix this
    Gubba Bump likes this.
  5. Dude Well-Known Member

Thanks. I had submitted a /bug report, but hadn't thought about a petition. I just did that. *crossing my fingers*
    Gubba Bump likes this.
  6. kingmob23 Well-Known Member

I know this is an old post, but this issue is still occurring. Very frustrating. I tried the different methods given here as well. Submitted a /bug and /petition.
    Gubba Bump likes this.