Problem in quest "Rummage for Answers"

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Juraiya, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Was running this quest on one of my alt accounts, and stupidly forgot to harvest the last stone. I left the cave and discovered the problem when I went back to talk to the quest NPC. Used the pony to go back to the cave, did the entire thing again and had to kill all the mobs over again, but although I used the bomb to explode the door that needed it, the door at the end of that tunnel was not clickable.

This means I can't get into the final room to harvest more of the stones, and the quest could not be completed. I tried doing doing a /petition, and it took me out of game to the help.daybreak.com website.

First of all, this IS a bug, and shouldn't have happened. When I had entered the cave the first time, it had said that the instance would be available for the next 1 day 11 hours. Obviously this was not the case, as I was apparently entering a brand new instance with all of the mobs intact, and even the weakened door still intact.

Second, can you no longer do in-game petitions to fix problems that occur? I was doing it on an alt non-paid account, so does that mean those players don't get any in-game help ever?

I've decided that obviously I'm going to have to delete the quest and start all over. I just hope I can get another note from the guy in the bar.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

There is no in game help. Using /petition sends everyone to the outside page.
  3. Faelan Active Member

I am having a problem with quest items not being clickable in PoM, wonder if it's related. Issue seems to have started after the crashes a few days ago.
  4. Juraiya Well-Known Member

That's what I was wondering about. Thank you.

*sigh* They went from one of the best customer service companies I had ever worked with, to one of the worst. How depressing. :(