[Pristine Anti-Seizure Meds] Anyone?

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-ElnAckom, Apr 16, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-ElnAckom Guest

Since the update, toons seem to be developing an awful nervous twitch in close proximity as well as having full blown Grand Mals when in combat and running away turned around from a mob.
  2. ARCHIVED-Sreneth Guest

I have had this issue as well. Its particularly annoying when I am leveling my alt and I turn to run and break an encounter and I can't turn because it is convulsing on the screen.
  3. ARCHIVED-Eveningsong Guest

Hmm, a friend made a comment about one of my toons doing this, but oddly enough she could see it on one of her characters, but the other character being run on the same computer did not see the spasms. Neither did I. Very odd :)
  4. ARCHIVED-MW2K2 Guest

Only way to fix this is to turn off auto-face opponent while in combat in the Options window. I had to do this because you just cannot run away properly anymore without turning off auto-attack first and I always forget to do that.
    I really do hope they fix this because I really relied on auto-face while in combat and the major spasming they do while moving away screws with my eyes.
  5. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Snowdonia@Runnyeye wrote:
    Just press esc.
  6. ARCHIVED-Nimbrithil Guest

Simply don't run away...problem solved.
  7. ARCHIVED-dirtymeat80 Guest

turn off your auto-attack when you're running or clear the target, will make it easier
  8. ARCHIVED-ElnAckom Guest

Obviously the point here isn't tactic; it's programming. If one engages in said activity, regardless of its appropriateness, efficacy, or desirability as a combat technique, the in-game result should be a fairly realistic visual interpretation of backpedaling away from the mob, not the MMORPG equivalent of a foaming-at-the-mouth spasmodic episode.
    It's a bug; don't rationalize it by playing the BMOC.