Priest Epic 2.0

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Daalilama, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Rumors have it that our class 2.0 quests with begin as archtype quests, if so lets try and share the info here.
  2. Schro New Member

Kander - 11:55 Ok, I will give you a hint. Look for the toilet made of solid gold at the end of he rainbow.

Kander - 12:17 My true name is Lord Kanos X'aphon of the Thexians.

Kander - 12:18 My Sister was Kirstiana X'aphon, HIgh Priestess of Treachery.

Kander - 12:19 Challenge, How many X'aphon can you find in EQ2. (said 3)

Kander - 12:26 Hamster, 1 is dead. Dead, dead. (i said 4)

Kander - 12:29 oh crap. I forgot about my son, Zadkiel... oops

Kander - 12:30 gold doubloons people, giving you gold doubloons.

Kander - 12:36 Let's do the time warp again!!!!

Kander - 12:51 hint, somewhere in all the stuff I said tonight, there was an actual clue. Peace all. Good night.
  3. Schro New Member

Nick (Schreaux) - 12:39 omg omg omg if Innoruuk is dead he would have gone to the ethernere like cazic or rallos when drinal got corrupted and he is pissed the **** off and wants to kill Lanys soooooooooooooo maybe Innoruuk is inolved in the epic 2.0 quest and is the starter so have you guys scoured obol plains looking for traces of Inny? talked to Firiona Vie?

Kander - 12:48 Nick is a smart guy. For sure.
  4. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

5. Bingdaboop New Member

Kander: What always runs, but never walks, often murmurs, but never talks, has a bed, but never sleeps and has a mount but never eats.
    Water I think

Kander: I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation and I surround every place. What am I? God I think. The water god is Prexus no??
  6. Trepide@Storms Member

The first one is "river"
    The second one is "e"
  7. Bingdaboop New Member

8. Bingdaboop New Member

Ya so river makes sense. The Vale is the answer to the second riddle then. So Rivervale.
  9. Bingdaboop New Member

vale the world, or earthly life,
  10. Billzbub Active Member

Where did you get "The Vale" from? The answer to the second riddle is "E". When I looked at the wiki for "River E", it does look just like Rivervale, but I don't see how the answer to the second riddle is "The Vale" at all.
  11. captainbeatty451 Well-Known Member

beginning of End. end of spacE and timE. essential to crEation. surround Every placE.
  12. Anaogi Well-Known Member

So. River and E.

Anyone remember the name of the river in Nek Forest? EDIT: Ah yes, the Torrent. Any rivers with "E" names known in Norrath?
  13. Anaogi Well-Known Member

Wait, what's the name of the river in Obol Plains? Getting an inkling...
  14. Lojaak Well-Known Member

Kanos is the NPC in North Freeport that gives you the key to fallen gate quest.

Kirstiana is the NPC in Nek Castle in an Erollisi day quest. She's a priestess of Ullorruuk who is in the pantheon of Hate.

Atira is the NPC that is part of the SK epic quest, in Jinisk.

Zadkiel is part of the Betrayal quests, you kill him in the commonlands.

Gold Doubloon is an actual shiny collectible from AoM instances.

Time Warp is the illy spell introduced with Sentinel's Fate.

So there are lots of ways you could go with that information, in addition to the Ethernere/Rivervale information. Fallen Gate, Nek Castle, Jinisk, AoM is obviously directly linked to Lanys and this xpac, but is it that direct a link? Nek Castle was the home of the Everlings, and we know there are Everlings in Ethernere (on the beach and in Harrow's End).

But only one actual clue in all this? Is it even a real clue? I don't know enough lore to be clever enough, I don't think.
  15. Shadowscale Active Member

could just be an overall theme of betrayal, is a common link based on another post
  16. Anaogi Well-Known Member

Gold doubloons tend to be associated with Pirates. Make of that what you will.
  17. Overwhelms New Member

Not that it might matter, but there is numerous non-discod collections with class specific names, as well as a collection of 3 tomes "Between life and death"
  18. Anaogi Well-Known Member

Ethernere it is. Time for recon.
  19. Genmarion New Member

I am pretty sure I've found every markable loc in Norrath today lol. Checked my home city (Neriak) the Queen, my trainer, other priest trainers, Innoruk area, Maldura (the palace, forge, crafting, and mushroom bar), Thalumbra near the fairies and kp, My Sherona fairly thoroughly, Twark, and the caves. Looking around Rivervale now. I also checked Riliss, and then Jinisk and Seb in Kunzar a bit. Checked around Mara. I figure the zones to concentrate on are current heroic / solo zones. Obulus, KP, Fens, Kunzar, Maldura, Thalumbra, home cities, and possibly Mara. Any others relevant to Kunark?

Supposedly there were clues in the sig line or overland quests (the server wide message saying if you turn off overhead text and quest things it would be EPIC mistake), if anyone happens to have any of that to post.

-Senneth
  20. Feldon Well-Known Member

Something to keep in mind: With Epic 1.0 and with the Beastlord Epic, devs did not give hints.
    Xillean and Mermut like this.
  21. Mermut Well-Known Member

But, but.. it's been TWO WHOLE DAYS and nobody has their epic 2.0 yet... surely people have looked hard enough!!! :p
    Feldon and Prissetta like this.
  22. Lojaak Well-Known Member

How on earth people found some of those starters I will never know. Some of it is insanely obscure.
    Febrith, Trepide@Storms and Feldon like this.