Priest Claymore - The Arm of Erollisi cure rate

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Okanagan, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Okanagan Member

Can the proc rate on the priest claymore reward 'The Arm of Erollisi' please be looked into.

It used to state:
    > Procs 1.8 times a minute, and when it did proc it cured the target (100% cure when procced)

When they changed the procs from 'per minute' to a percentage this was modified to:
    > 5% chance to proc, and when it does proc it has a 20% chance to cure the target
    > .05 * 0.2 = 0.01 or 1% chance to cure a target

This results in the cure proc being almost useless whereas this was one of the best procs in the game on live / previously
  2. Bekkr Well-Known Member

I'm just spitballing here, but maybe that's why it was nerfed?
  3. Okanagan Member

I highly doubt the intention was to nerf it. If it was, then obviously taking it from best proc to literally useless is overkill
  4. Atan Well-Known Member

If this is how it is working, then it needs to be fixed. I feel for it to be reasonably useful, it should have a 20% chance to proc and when it does 100% chance to cure the target.

Either it procs and it cures your group, or it doesn't. Procing and curing 1 person in your group does nothing for you, cause your going to turn around and group cure.
  5. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

This item used to be super cool in like TSO because of how often it procced, i'm really not sure why it was nerfed when these items should be best in slot until EoF and potentially Rok/TSO~

All of the claymore rewards need to be looked at.
  6. Bekkr Well-Known Member

lol
  7. Okanagan Member

In 3 hours of raiding, with three healers in the MT group it procced a total of 2 times in our group. Please tell me how useful that proc is
  8. Zenji Well-Known Member

But one of the three is a Channeler and not using it :p
    I do agree, it is the worst proc out of all the Claymore weapons, and deserves attention.
  9. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Considering that it's the reward for an endgame signature raid line, it should be one of the best.
  10. Bekkr Well-Known Member

It's 2 times per 3 hours more useful than not having it?

My point was that any item, effect, or proc that does ANYTHING AT ALL is demonstrably not "literally useless".

I don't disagree that this item/proc maybe warrants a closer look, but hyperbole like that generally tends to undercut what might be an otherwise convincing argument.
  11. Okanagan Member

Ok yes Bekkr you are right. My Bad. It's not 100% useless, it's 99% useless, I exaggerated by 1%, whole argument ruined.
  12. Dude Well-Known Member

I figuratively go crazy when people misuse the word "literally." :rolleyes:
    Atan likes this.
  13. Nuhvohk Active Member

that's how fixes tend to go in this game, something is overpowered, boom it gets nerfed into oblivion. there's no middle ground, ever.

i heard the term "sledgehammer fix" used once and i think that aptly describes how patches work in this game, lol.
    Cheallaigh likes this.
  14. Bekkr Well-Known Member

You people are funny.
  15. Okanagan Member

Still looking to have this looked into
  16. Zenji Well-Known Member

They are focusing their attention on the new season 3 familiars and the crafting timeline for live. Fixing TLE is not high on the "to do list". We still have broken raid zones, from day 1 of KoS that haven't been fixed yet.
    Mizgamer62 and Cheallaigh like this.
  17. Okanagan Member